Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Problem in explorer.exe on Windows Start Reward $1
Created by MarcosGuitti, 154 days ago, 412 views

Hi, I have a problem in the explorer.exe process in windows startup, the problem started recently, I did an optimization on the computer with a program and after that Windows started to boot much faster, however, the process '' explorer.exe 'It takes a long time to load after I make my user password, before this optimization the process of initialization was more time consuming, however the full desktop and explorer.exe started normally, now with this problem the screen goes black by A certain time after the login, I tried to revert but could not find a solution, could anyone help me?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

jiayi6632016154 days ago

1, press "win + r" to open the "Run" window, enter "regedit" command and press Enter to open the registry editor.

2, in the open registry to locate the absolute path of the exploer.exe service to see if the value of the shell data is exploer.exe service, if not exploer.exe, it can be directly changed to exploer.exe. Save the settings and exit the registry.

Or try:

Can not manually start? Task Manager can not start it? In the Task Manager ... ... file ... ... new task or run ... to see if there is no explorer.exe no copy -
Explorer.exe can not start a lot of reasons for a lot, so there are many ways to solve the Internet on the explorer.exe can not start a variety of solutions, together should be able to solve more than 90% explorer.exe can not start the problem. Because explorer.exe can not start, so boot the first task manager to open, and then to a series of repair operations.

1, run the registry, find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon inside the shell to see if its value is not "Explorer.exe", if not changed to Explorer.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Image File Execution Options \ explorer.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Image File Execution Options \ iexplorer.exe
If any, delete the two key values, restart.

2, there is a file called: shdocvw32.dll, was Kabbah, 360 security guards and other security software identified as Trojans, killing, the desktop is only a background map. In the task manager, has not seen the explorer.exe trail, even if the re-call the explorer.exe, desktop icon, the taskbar is only flash, and still only a pure desktop background in front of you. From the normal system copy a shdocvw.dll over, then renamed shdocvw32.dll, restart. Shdocvw32.dll file was killed as a Trojan This issue has long been submitted to the 360, if the re-emergence of the situation was wrong to show that your shdocvw32.dll was exposed.

From the normal computer COPY an explorer.exe file to cover the original.
Will HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run the following can delete all the items.

• downvote

ha14154 days ago

@MarcosGuitti

try sfc /scannow
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/bd832f07-1420-0c14-d2a5-0a5a24ba40be/using-system-file-checker-in-windows-10

Windows 10: Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image  
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7808-use-dism-repair-windows-10-image.html

Fix Explorer.exe Error with Yellow Exclamation at Startup
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/explorer-exe-error-yellow-exclamation-startup-windows-8/

How to fix a corrupt user profile in windows 10
http://www.techbout.com/fix-corrupt-user-profile-windows-10-9139/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    lybwrsh Big problem with labtop battry
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    muthu won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    candisnell985 English dictionary - theoretical aspect
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.