ab1936162 days ago

Hi @jamal19 :)
maybe this link can help u
https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c01897819
or use PC fixer
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/PC-Fixer.shtml

• downvote

tecnoman158 days ago

Maybe the lens of your optical device is dirty, try out to clean with a cleaning kit and then, try again to burn a cd.

You must first rule out a hardware failure on your optical device

• downvote

Robert_Burlin157 days ago

@jamal19

Because The CD Drive You Have Can Only Read The Media not Write To It!

Lucky For Everyone, You Can Buy From an Online store Such as www.amazon.com A DVD/BLUE RAY CD RW Burner For Your Laptop!!!!

But I Don't Know How much It is! You Can Shop around!!!!

• downvote

nihal29156 days ago

Hello@jamal19
Is it old?
If not then maybe the files you want to burn is larger than CD space .
Can we have a picture of your error screen
Regards

• downvote

LgMtznow22154 days ago

Good idea to find the best way to fix,I need more information,like Brand,Model...https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/314060/your-cd-or-dvd-drive-is-not-recognized-by-windows-or-other-programs

• downvote

jiayi6632016154 days ago

1. Do you have to know that your laptop can burn a disc first?

method 1:

Enter the start "control panel; find the device manager, click into; after entering the screen as shown below, see the front will show what type.

According to the type of display corresponds to the corresponding meaning of the first step is clear. For example: I am this is to display "DVD / CD-RW drive", that is to support the play CD and DVD, CD-ROM can burn CD-ROM.

Method 2:

Desktop find my computer, double click into. Find the drive disk, right mouse button "attribute; in the open properties screen, select the hardware you can see the type of CD-ROM.

2. If you can burn, "run" - services.msc - double click "imapi cd-burning com services" - start type to auto - restart - open "my computer" - hold down Alt double click the burner drive letter "Start cd recording on this device" hook - re-insert the blank disc

3. Burn the disc correctly as follows:

First insert the DVD can be burned, if you open the auto play function, it will pop up the following dialog box, directly select "to burn the file to CD", if not pop, you can also "computer" good DVD icon double click The

At this point if this is a new disc, will pop up "burn disc" dialog box, where you can name, you can also right-click on the DVD drive icon to rename. Note that the difference between "similar to a USB flash drive" and "with a CD / DVD player" is that the former can delete edits, which can only be burned or overwritten, can not be edited and deleted.

First talk about the first, click on "next". The new disc will be ready for formatting. In this case, directly drag the file to the folder to complete the burn. As mentioned above, after the completion of the burn, right-click to delete the file, you can also open the file after editing and save.

Note that, whether it is deleted or edited after the preservation, or re-format the disc, the disk itself will only occupy more and more space.

Choose the second click on the next step, will be different with the first case. Put a most intuitive map, if it is the first, there will be no "CD-ROM currently contains the file" this category, but directly on the display file. Drag the file to the folder where the disc is located.

This time will be more out of a "ready to write to the CD-ROM file", this time also need to click the red box "burn to CD".

Here is the name of the disc, and set the burning speed, the general default maximum, click on the next step. Wait for the end of the bar, click Finish to complete the burn.

• downvote

deborah1024131 days ago

I have this problem with dvd burning. And it is the dvds I tried to use. I had to get a totally different brand.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    lybwrsh Big problem with labtop battry
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    muthu won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    candisnell985 English dictionary - theoretical aspect
    honjernator Stay signed in on Google using IE
    ElizaJabeen I want to installed window 10
    BuddyStud Blue Screen of Death
    inempoker What is Inem Poker?
    KarelDeath Program na opravu a diagnostiku hdd?
    vistaboy Lenovo e570 thinkpad laptop
    ChessKing WPS Presentation
    jolijojo Change of mail of my wisecare 365 pro
    Castelnovo Wise folder hider
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.