A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which is better GTA or other Reward $110
Created by marketsgolabl, 234 days ago, 690 views

Which is better GTA or other
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

chakramed224 days ago

@marketsgolabl
Depends what your into if you love FPS's and limited map movement then get Call of Duty Modern Warfare not World at War I hate WaW cause it has all the old guns and unless your into old guns then yeah get it but I'd rather get to actually use machine guns and snipers. But GTA if you like free roaming and long story lines and wasting atleast 150+ hrs playing then having crazy fun with your friends online killing each other or doing the Evil Swing Set glitch then yeah get GTA 4. But I'd rather get GTA 4 but that's my opinion cause I'd rather free roam than be limited to one little map and be non stop killed by Modders and pro people.

for more :
http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-games-2017/

Regards,

• downvote

Drmgiver234 days ago

Assassin's Creed are my favorites.

• downvote

AAA1992234 days ago

@marketsgolabl
Call of Duty
Max Paine
Mafia
Fifa
The Division
Rise of the Tomb Raider

• downvote

Divadee858234 days ago

Black Ops II- this game totally ROCKS!!!
Battlefield hard line- this game is addicting
Red Dead Redemption, OLD WEST SHOOTER- Will give you soar thumbs but you'll have a BLAST
any of the Gears of war games are awesome
Any of the Call of Duty games i highly recommend over GTA

• downvote

voineaadi228 days ago

@marketsgolabl
I personally have found Watch Dogs to be a pretty awesome game:

- long story ( I own the Digital Deluxe edition, and it rocks )
- top notch graphics, that seems to be pretty well optimized ( good FPS on mid-range harware, no hicups, fluid gameplay at high settings )
- great gameplay
- great atmosphere
- great sound

Overall, a pretty awesome game.

I am not very familiar with GTA V, but many people say the two games are very comparable in terms of quality of the end product. However, in terms of the actual gameplay and mechanics of the game they are totally different games.

So why not give both a try? You know that both on Steam and Origin you can ask for a refund if you don't like the product. On Steam is 2 hours of usage, on Origin refunds can be requested within 24 hours of purchase.

Best regards,
Adrian

• downvote

nihal29228 days ago

@marketsgolabl
GTA for open world experience .
Lot of online stuff . GTA v is simply the best AAA game .
Review= http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-review/
Regards

• downvote

jamal19227 days ago

@marketsgolabl
to me its not better

• downvote

Roman03226 days ago

@marketsgolabl MAFIA FARKRAY MAXPAYNE

• downvote

jdb152224 days ago

HALO, GEARS OF WAR, ALL MADDENS (PS1,2,3,&4 XBOX, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE) TOTAL ANNIHILATION (PC), TWISTED METAL 2 (PS1), FINAL FANTASY 7(PC AND PS1), SUPER SMASH BROTHERS (N64), COMMAND AND CONQUER (PC), STARCRAFT (PC AND N64) TOTAL ANNIHILATION (PC), MORROWIND (XBOX AND PC), EVERY DIABLO (PC & PS1) THIS ONE IS REALLY OLD SCHOOL, THE ORIGINAL DOOM (MACINTOSH) SUPER MARIO BROS. ORIGINAL (NES) ZELDA (N64) BIOSHOCK(PS2), METAL GEAR SOLID (PS1) THE ELDER SCROLLS 5 SKYRIM (XBOX, PC) PORTAL (PC, XBOX 360, PS3) GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 (PS 2, PC) CHRONO TRIGGER (NES, PS1, PC) CHRONO TRIGGER(PS1, PC) HALF LIFE (PC, XBOX, ANDROID, PS3, XBOX 360, MAC, & LINUX) DONKEY KONG (NES) TETRIS (NES, GAMEBOY, PC, SUPER NES, PS1, MAC, SEGA GENESIS, DOS, APPLE 2, COMMODORE, MS-DOS, AMIGA, MSX, ZX SPECTRUM, PHILIPS CD-i, FM-7, WONDERSWAN COLOR, ATARI, AMSTRAD CPC, X68000,PC-9800 series, PC-8800 series, COMMODORE VIC-20, BBC MICRO, TRS-80M COLOR COMPUTER, ACORN ELECTRON,AMSTRAD PCW) THE OREGON TRAIL (MACINTOSH) GRAND THEFT AUTO 1 THE ORIGINAL(PC). I know alot of these are old but regardless they are all classics and at one point in time they were were great.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    thsigit won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    customercarenum Gmail Support Number
    kate06willson Facebook customer care number toll free
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    OneParaProfessional WiseCare: Price difference on POP Up Form
    jordianz Walk me through how you might derive the black-scholes formula by using a real options approach
    TrevorKith Where do sugar daddies meet their sugar babies?
    grems Are sugar baby relationships that gross?
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.