Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Help !Cant reset or restore new computer after viruse Reward $1
Created by Tattman37, 66 days ago, 373 views

I have a Acer aspire R-11 two In one laptop. I got a message on screen saying my winfows 10 product key needed to be keyed registere computer. Before I gave any information I checked with Micosoft and was told it was not from Microsoft ,I then had to cntr, alt,dlt to regain control. After unsuccessfully trying factory restore i tried factory reset in safe mode, but it says iinsufficient memory, the R-11 has no disc drive. So how can I reset or restore? Can it be remotely restored?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha1466 days ago

@Tattman37

Well It depends if your laptop came with Windows 10 Trial only then you need to purchase a License! Normally You access the recovery partition by hitting F key +...check your laptop while booting it should tell you....also you can refresh/reset windows 10
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc
when its done it should automaticaaly get activated

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_install/where-do-i-find-my-product-key-for-windows-8/7d3c4489-662c-4d7b-ab22-8eae83b17d4f
If the user has to reinstall the operating system on a machine that came with Windows 8, the installation process automatically grabs the software product key from the motherboard BIOS with no input from the user. This means that those familiar Windows product key stickers will no longer appear on the Windows 8 computers.

open command prompt with administrative rights and type: Diskpart then hit enter 'see if there is Recovery Partition and if it was not overwritten) if yes boot into your Recover Partition and then follow the instruction to reinstall Windows

Restore Windows RE in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
https://www.winhelp.us/restore-windows-re.html

How to Find Location of Recovery Image used to Reset Windows 10
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4301-find-reset-recovery-image-location-windows-10-a.html

• downvote

Tattman3766 days ago

It came with windows 10 already installed.i have attempted the refresh ,restart with and without replacing files but it always says " Not enough memory to resart, try deleting old files and try. Again" it's I only 2 weeks old and used twice so not many files on it yet. I have it safe mode trying to find a way to restore.
Thank you for taking time to help, I am most appropriate
Tattman37

• downvote

nihal2964 days ago

@Tattman37
Actually it is asking you to insert a bootable USB drive or DVD with Windows 10 installation in order to reset or refresh your windows . I think you should have got a recovery DVD along with your laptop .
Regards

• downvote

ha1464 days ago

@Tattman37

Installing Windows 10: What to do when there’s not enough storage space
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3083324/windows/installing-windows-10-what-to-do-when-there-s-not-enough-storage-space.html

• downvote

Tattman3760 days ago

Update-still haunt fixed problem- have figured out that all of my files,settings,and configuration setup folders have "migrated", now I'm no computer tech but I'm sure that's not good, I have attempted to use command prompt in safe mode but any command I enter is invalid , I made a malware removal tool via U.S.B.and am currently running it for the second time and although it finds infected files it stops premature and dumps itself.i have also found PowerShell, Ease of access and admin tool folders so I think I'll consult a pro.
WARNING TO ALL WHO READ!!!!!! ANONYMIZER GADGET IS AN APP I TRIED TO UNINSTALL JUST PRIOR TO MY PROBLEMS , IF YOU GET THIS PLEASE CHECK THOROUGHLY. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP, EVERY SUGGESTION SO FAR HAS HELPED GET ME CLOSER TO A RESOLUTION.
REGARDS ALL
TATTMAN37

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    BarryRoby Wise Disk Cleaner 9
    mpxwebradio Windows 7 Explorer, Can't Browser With Bultin Windows Explorer
    a454545 Download and save video from YouTube
    marketsgolabl Sharing conection with my home devices
    fr Cleaner the pc netoyeur pc de spams
    rpongrac Does anyone know what Mammary Intercourse is?
    jole Iphone problem cannot reboot
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    yogisugandi25 won $1
    crazyping12 won $1
    CipriftwRO won $1
    jiayi6632016 won $1
    isaiah05 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    RoyFXHackers won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    a454545 Download and save video from YouTube
    mpxwebradio Windows 7 Explorer, Can't Browser With Bultin Windows Explorer
    Manandezo What is the meaning of "Hardfork"?
    marketsgolabl Sharing conection with my home devices
    ShaneBolt Wise Registry Cleaner backup registry
    BarryRoby Wise Disk Cleaner 9
    dongbin Best antivirus??????
    jole Iphone problem cannot reboot
    rpongrac Does anyone know what Mammary Intercourse is?
    fr Cleaner the pc netoyeur pc de spams
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.