Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is the meaning of your life? Reward $1
Created by pustoi11, 217 days ago, 504 views

What is the meaning of your life?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

PanaAkio216 days ago

Life has no meaning. Everyone finds he/she's own. To be best Film Director,make good family and friends,travel and meet new people and see new places. Life is about enjoing stuff that you like and learning. Then when times come you can teach younger people how to fail and move forward to your aims/goals.Enjoy every moment.Like with your second half, enjoy every second when u watch movie whil raining, enjoy every moment when you fail at your road to goal. Enjoy winning and learning.But its no about goal and prize. Its about road that you passed. C: (sorry not good at english). Thats my meaning

• downvote

CoolCat215 days ago

@pustoi11
For me the aim of life is to live it honorably. Help other people, learn something new, live in peace and harmony with nature, be creative, love and have fun. I think that's all we need in this journey.

• downvote

Drmgiver213 days ago

42 according to Douglas Adams.

• downvote

americaneagle77213 days ago

@pustoi11
@pustoi11

Meaning of life?
Actually, it's as easy as can be. It's what you make of it! There is no guarantee to life! There is no reality except the sky and the world you stand on. This in itself begins your meaning. Life's meaning begins from within you! What can you give to others that can make a difference to them, what can you offer to the world than when you leave it remembers that you were there! You existed within it, made a subliminal difference that included others unselfishly, without asking for anything except a: "Thank You" If when it comes and God calls you, and you have done this? You can say I have made a difference. I have found that the true Meaning of Life is love, conscious caring, but most of all. I have walked with Kings for I have been true to myself and to others. I have been a true Leader, not a follower as so many are today!

• downvote

Aravi212 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

I believe, when I find answer for your question I would be either above 60 years or death. Because meaning of a life changes with each stage of life. The true meaning can be told when you finish your life.. Or you are at the end.

Regards,

• downvote

sohail75286210 days ago

I don't know. But I do know that if you think that your life has meaning, you are much more likely to be happy, healthy, and enjoy your life. The way I know is that for over four decades, psychologists have been asking people like you questions like, "do you feel that your life has a purpose?" Then we compare people who say yes to questions like that to those who say no to such questions and see if there are any differences.

• downvote

Stlore210 days ago

Let me become better.

• downvote

FritzFreitag203 days ago

The meaning of my life, is to die a beautiful death

• downvote

Drmgiver145 days ago

42. But you have to more accurately pose the question. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• downvote

LiL_Blondie140 days ago

EVERYONE HAS A PURPOSE OR A ROLE IN WHICH WE ALL ULTIMATELY PLAY, ITS ALL WITHIN THE WAY THAT WE LIVE OUT OUR LIVES THAT DEFINES US AND SETS US APART, AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE NOT ONLY WATCHING BUT ALSO LEARNING FROM THE EXAMPLES IN WHICH WE MAKE OURSELVES TO BE!
@pustoi11

• downvote

Ravindra_257 days ago

The meaning of life as we perceive it is derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    paulwestlake1944 Byte Fence Software
    TrevorKith What kind of bed is the most comfortable?
    richlandvaughans_4992 Scrolling issue on my laptop
    caturpoker99 How to creat a bot and play?
    TrevorKith What are the best corporate gifts ideas?
    Teresita New usb flash drive already infected with virus
    lightcloud Is there a site where you can cash a check on your computer?
    Frank121 Is binary option trading a good way to earn money online?
    lybwrsh How I can Exchange paypal to btc or Eth?
    TrevorKith Can you name some software for tracking and managing sales?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    AAA1992 What do you think about invest Crypto currency?
    Frank121 What to do for offline marketing?
    TrevorKith What are the best corporate gifts ideas?
    grems How can I make some lapel pins using my own designs?
    Frank121 Some sales managing and boosting software?
    TrevorKith Can you name some software for tracking and managing sales?
    Smithcolman12 How to recover Gmail Password by phone Number verification?
    aj Memory error in WIN10
    amansaxena For Our Quality Service Call On Our Gmail Customer Support Number
    Teresita How does RSS work?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.