Used the Wise Disk, made mistake and lost EBD'S - Reward $1
Created by woodland1954, 1264 days ago, 1955 views
While doing several clean ups, I didn't know I was suppose to uncheck the " EBD'S ", I lost at least 40 of them. Now for 6 days, I've been trying to free up space and restore in the " Administrative Tools " in the " Resource Monitor ".
I think because I lost those EBD'S, it's preventing me from doing a restore.
How do I get the EBD'S back ? I tried going online - typing in " EBD windows 10 free download, but getting a charge to load just them. What should I type in, and where do I go for restoring those lost files ??
ha141264 days ago
chakramed1263 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?