@n_777

Shutdown pc, unplug from wall, unplug and replug RAM

Cleanmem
http://www.pcwintech.com/cleanmem

Also from within interface wisecare, click on memory Optimizer

• downvote

Aravi268 days ago

Hi @n_777

If I got your issue right, you are unable to clear memory with memory optimizer, that is occupied by closed application or waste background application.

It could be because frozen application too. Install wise 365 > open system tune up > system optimizer > apply all optimization fixes under system stability and Restart your computer.

Regards,

• downvote

igor266 days ago

1) need to go into safe mode(https://techfaqs.net/computer/safe-mode-in-windows-10/). 2) Then use any program to clean your computer. 3) exit safe mode.

• downvote

eyesk1265 days ago

@n_777
Assuming you're using a Windows PC left click on 'my computer'. Left click on 'C' assuming that is the designation for your working hard drive. The place where you work from, store and retrieve most of your files. Right click on 'C' Scroll down to 'Properties' and left click. A dialogue box should appear asking you about disc clean-up. Click yes. Another dialogue box will appear to the left of the first dialogue box. It will tell you how many bytes, M-Bytes or Gigs are full of clutter. Check all that apply. Directly below that is a 'Clean system files' click on that also. Another smaller dialogue box should appear asking you if you are sure that you want to delete all these files. Click 'Yes' That will effectively clean your ram, your browser cache and all junk files left behind by other applications, error reporting logs, thumbnails and general 'litter' Commonly known as useless files not associated with any application or Windows Operating System files. Hope this helps.

• downvote

chakramed263 days ago

@n_777
hello to be clear ram cleaner or ram.booster software are only a dream dont trust them for speed need more ram all windows os have minimum requirment hardwear like widows 7 need at least 2GB Ram for better working if you dont have minimum requiement ram dont lose you money and time on trying rubbish .

thats my opinioç as old suffering from same problem now i have 4 gb ram im happy with it

Reagrds,

• downvote

kaljukass263 days ago

@n_777
Or maybe Cannot clean computer's ram? If so then why, who prohibits or hinders you? Mother?

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    TrevorKith What are your hobbies?
    chamine How to wipe/erase hard drive from CMD prompt?
    grems What are some good templates for architects you can recommend me?
    Christian_Coutu Google search issue
    hphillpotts Windows 10 update screwed my computer
    grems Cheap gift ideas?
    nathanq Have your say on net neutrality.
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    Casetes Do you use some corporate gifts?
    TrevorKith Where do sugar daddies meet their sugar babies?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    jordianz Walk me through how you might derive the black-scholes formula by using a real options approach
    TrevorKith Where do sugar daddies meet their sugar babies?
    grems Are sugar baby relationships that gross?
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    nathanq Have your say on net neutrality.
    Praeses Programm-Übertragung
    Casetes Do you use some corporate gifts?
    TrevorKith What are your hobbies?
    grems Cheap gift ideas?
    chamine What are some of the coolest computer tricks with which you can amaze your friends?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.