Cannot clear computers ram
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha14332 days ago

Shutdown pc, unplug from wall, unplug and replug RAM

Also from within interface wisecare, click on memory Optimizer

• downvote

Aravi330 days ago

Hi @n_777

If I got your issue right, you are unable to clear memory with memory optimizer, that is occupied by closed application or waste background application.

It could be because frozen application too. Install wise 365 > open system tune up > system optimizer > apply all optimization fixes under system stability and Restart your computer.

• downvote

igor327 days ago

1) need to go into safe mode( 2) Then use any program to clean your computer. 3) exit safe mode.

• downvote

eyesk1327 days ago

Assuming you're using a Windows PC left click on 'my computer'. Left click on 'C' assuming that is the designation for your working hard drive. The place where you work from, store and retrieve most of your files. Right click on 'C' Scroll down to 'Properties' and left click. A dialogue box should appear asking you about disc clean-up. Click yes. Another dialogue box will appear to the left of the first dialogue box. It will tell you how many bytes, M-Bytes or Gigs are full of clutter. Check all that apply. Directly below that is a 'Clean system files' click on that also. Another smaller dialogue box should appear asking you if you are sure that you want to delete all these files. Click 'Yes' That will effectively clean your ram, your browser cache and all junk files left behind by other applications, error reporting logs, thumbnails and general 'litter' Commonly known as useless files not associated with any application or Windows Operating System files. Hope this helps.

• downvote

chakramed325 days ago

hello to be clear ram cleaner or ram.booster software are only a dream dont trust them for speed need more ram all windows os have minimum requirment hardwear like widows 7 need at least 2GB Ram for better working if you dont have minimum requiement ram dont lose you money and time on trying rubbish .

thats my opinioç as old suffering from same problem now i have 4 gb ram im happy with it

• downvote

kaljukass324 days ago

Or maybe Cannot clean computer's ram? If so then why, who prohibits or hinders you? Mother?

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Doc1961 How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
    AAA1992 What is best Browser for android
    cmickler Virtualization issue Windows 10 Insider build.
    johncarter How to recover corrupted OST file?
    Macyew Is there a way to improve phone signal in my basement?
    Macyew What are your thoughts about detox diets and drinks?
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    Richlandvaughans4992 Error on wise malware beta
    leo7703 License Activation does not work
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $3
    Aguru won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    andiupn won $1
    muthu won $1
    Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    Manora Did anyone try educational computer games for kids?
    omarwa Euask will keep one category way?
    anhot Web fonts design
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    lisasmalls School supplies, which ones and where?
    omarwa Euask will keep one category way?
    pelinpaul PDS OST to PST converter software
    Doc1961 How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
    JeremyQE What are some ways to market online stores?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.