@n_777

Shutdown pc, unplug from wall, unplug and replug RAM

Cleanmem
http://www.pcwintech.com/cleanmem

Also from within interface wisecare, click on memory Optimizer

• downvote

Aravi89 days ago

Hi @n_777

If I got your issue right, you are unable to clear memory with memory optimizer, that is occupied by closed application or waste background application.

It could be because frozen application too. Install wise 365 > open system tune up > system optimizer > apply all optimization fixes under system stability and Restart your computer.

Regards,

• downvote

igor86 days ago

1) need to go into safe mode(https://techfaqs.net/computer/safe-mode-in-windows-10/). 2) Then use any program to clean your computer. 3) exit safe mode.

• downvote

eyesk186 days ago

@n_777
Assuming you're using a Windows PC left click on 'my computer'. Left click on 'C' assuming that is the designation for your working hard drive. The place where you work from, store and retrieve most of your files. Right click on 'C' Scroll down to 'Properties' and left click. A dialogue box should appear asking you about disc clean-up. Click yes. Another dialogue box will appear to the left of the first dialogue box. It will tell you how many bytes, M-Bytes or Gigs are full of clutter. Check all that apply. Directly below that is a 'Clean system files' click on that also. Another smaller dialogue box should appear asking you if you are sure that you want to delete all these files. Click 'Yes' That will effectively clean your ram, your browser cache and all junk files left behind by other applications, error reporting logs, thumbnails and general 'litter' Commonly known as useless files not associated with any application or Windows Operating System files. Hope this helps.

• downvote

chakramed83 days ago

@n_777
hello to be clear ram cleaner or ram.booster software are only a dream dont trust them for speed need more ram all windows os have minimum requirment hardwear like widows 7 need at least 2GB Ram for better working if you dont have minimum requiement ram dont lose you money and time on trying rubbish .

thats my opinioç as old suffering from same problem now i have 4 gb ram im happy with it

Reagrds,

• downvote

kaljukass83 days ago

@n_777
Or maybe Cannot clean computer's ram? If so then why, who prohibits or hinders you? Mother?

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    BarryRoby Wise Disk Cleaner 9
    mpxwebradio Windows 7 Explorer, Can't Browser With Bultin Windows Explorer
    a454545 Download and save video from YouTube
    marketsgolabl Sharing conection with my home devices
    fr Cleaner the pc netoyeur pc de spams
    rpongrac Does anyone know what Mammary Intercourse is?
    jole Iphone problem cannot reboot
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    yogisugandi25 won $1
    crazyping12 won $1
    CipriftwRO won $1
    jiayi6632016 won $1
    isaiah05 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    RoyFXHackers won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    a454545 Download and save video from YouTube
    mpxwebradio Windows 7 Explorer, Can't Browser With Bultin Windows Explorer
    Manandezo What is the meaning of "Hardfork"?
    marketsgolabl Sharing conection with my home devices
    ShaneBolt Wise Registry Cleaner backup registry
    BarryRoby Wise Disk Cleaner 9
    dongbin Best antivirus??????
    jole Iphone problem cannot reboot
    rpongrac Does anyone know what Mammary Intercourse is?
    fr Cleaner the pc netoyeur pc de spams
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.