Computer not showing wisecare365 Reward $1
Created by hopperbc, 345 days ago, 559 views
The wisecare365 icon shows on my taskbar but I cannot get it to open on my screen. It looks open but will not open on my screen
chakramed345 days ago
simple . uninstale it then install it again . it will work fine
musemCcain345 days ago
you can press ctrl+alr+delete or simply right click in the tool barre and chose task manager, find and end any activities of wise care program than restart it. ;)
hopperbc345 days ago
koroleva345 days ago
vanhoaivi343 days ago
ChessKing342 days ago
I had a similar problem-would not open and other programs was solved by restarting the computer.Clearly the problem is not in the program and in the event of system failure.
Aravi341 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Easy and free antivirus
- Virtualization issue Windows 10 Insider build.
- WordPress for eCommerce
- How to recover corrupted OST file?
- What is best Browser for android
- Do you know some software for language teaching classed which may help teach my students more effectively?
- Remove MS Edge on windows 10
- Is there a way to improve phone signal in my basement?
- Error on wise malware beta
- What are your thoughts about detox diets and drinks?
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- ahmed58 won $1
- Latest Topics
- How to fix issues when Malwarebytes does not work on Windows 10 properly?
- PDS OST to PST converter software
- PDS Excel Unlocker Program
- How to Convert EDB to PST ?
- How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
- What are some ways to market online stores?
- What are some not expensive gifts for a video game geek?
- Do you know some nice online service for making quality lapel pins?
- Unsafe to clean Unsafe to clean
- License Activation does not work