Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
´╗┐ Bsbddhdbx zhnsmzbvhjzzlpfmbmc smzjdjklajs - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Bsbddhdbx zhnsmzbvhjzzlpfmbmc smzjdjklajs Reward $1
Created by otitojajogun, 482 days ago, 894 views

This is not my first time on this platform, though we might be thinking that euask gives free money, no they are not, and I think euask is not more than other scam webpage on internet, after we used several time on this platform wasting our data on answering questions and money was acrue as if it is real then when you want to sign in, you now see your account.has been blocked, This what happened to me here, I contacted the support@wisecleaner.com to know why this measure taken against my account but no response, and I am now doubting if this euask is not a scam. you better stop wasting your time and data on this euask be aware. because your data used here is your money
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

yanka457482 days ago

this site is definitely not a scam and euask actually pays us free money in PayPal or checks for regularly answering questions in good detail.

• downvote

otitojajogun482 days ago

Then why they blocked my account without any reason to do that, I just sign up this new account to protest their injustice decision, and to me they are not more than other scam platform, this how the dollarplanting.com and other scam platform used to do after collecting our data and traffic. I am not convince yet unless they respond to my mail sent through support@wisecleaner.com

• downvote

koroleva482 days ago

@WiseCleaner_admin
I think you should check this out.
Could you please help this person ?

• downvote

WiseCleaner_admin482 days ago

Hello,

Your accounts were blocked because you have multiple accounts and cheating behaviors.

Euask Guidelines http://www.euask.com/community-guidelines

• downvote

WiseCleaner_admin482 days ago

I received an email from @selcinor.
But your ip address is the same as @mazeal.
Both of the two accounts are yours, right?

• downvote

otitojajogun481 days ago

yes, they are mine but the other person is my brother, which I told about this platform, anyway you are justify and am done. I don't know that referring a friend or brother is a crime we do used the same pc device and opera browser to work sometime not always, then why shouldn't you warn us then, as we don't know your rule. Thank for this because I gained some interesting advice which I can add to manuscript on social advice, it is ust that I don't be able to copy it all before you blocked my account, that is my gain here, though I still need more on social advice could anyone have the idea of any forum that offer something like social advice, please give it to me before I unsubscribe from here. Thank euask for your time used.

• downvote

koroleva479 days ago

@otitojajogun
You should put the admin name on your message so he can know that you answered his question about multi-accounts.
Multi-accounts are generally forbidden in all forums. It's also in the Community Guidelines : http://www.euask.com/community-guidelines

But I think having two members using the same computer is not illegal.

I don't know about social forum, I'm not part of anyone but as I made a quick research I found this one : https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/
I'm not sure it's what you are looking about so check it out.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Wuveth What online games do you prefer?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    7pharman Where did Wise Care 365 Pro Go???
    Macman178 Telegram messenger
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    gaubalsupport How to recover Hotmail account without phone number
    Macman178 Telegram messenger
    Wuveth What online games do you prefer?
    7pharman Where did Wise Care 365 Pro Go???
    ariegm Is there a Hosting Provider here?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    bigwrench K7 Total security
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.