Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Intel vs AMD: which chipmaker does processors better? Reward $3
Created by mazeal, 445 days ago, 1562 views

Intel vs AMD: which chipmaker
does processors better?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

1

Flyshield445 days ago

There are a lot of moving parts when it
comes to PC upkeep. It’s by no means an
effortless task, and it only gets more
onerous as you consider upgrading the
various components. On the bright side,
maintaining a PC comes down to little
more than a basic understanding of how
one works.
Among the most important parts of a
computer is the CPU, otherwise known as
the processor. If the motherboard is the
PC’s skeleton, the CPU is the brains of the
operation.
Finding the best processor for your needs
is a straightforward process once you
determine which brand suits you best: are
you an AMD or an Intel junkie? The answer
isn’t quiter as simple as whether your
prefer the color red or blue.
Like the war waging in the graphics cards
space between Nvidia and AMD, the CPU
market oversees the rivalry of AMD vs
Intel.
Despite biased hearsay, both company’s
chips have their own advantages and
shortcomings. For example, while AMD’s
chips typically boast more cores, the cores
that Intel’s CPUs do have are made faster
by Hyper-threading.
With AMD due for an imminent upgrade,
let’s look at how its Ryzen processors are
bound to stack up against Intel’s Kaby
Lake chips, which power everything from
Microsoft’s Surface range to classically
designed gaming PCs such as the Lenovo
IdeaCentre Y900 .
Gary Marshall originally contributed to
this article

  • downvote

2

GoRiLaz7028445 days ago

AMD has stopped manufacture processor chips for pc market. now focus on graphics chip.

INTEL is by far the longest & dominant in the pc & server processor chips.

Go for Intel processor chips !

  • downvote

3

Pravy436 days ago

@GoRiLaz7028
Google Ryzen Dude...

  • downvote

4

Francis08436 days ago

good in order to help protect against a thief from visiting https://snapchatonlineloginn.com/ use this app, and also some are like maintaining best.

  • downvote

5

coca418 days ago

Intel® Core™ i7 Processors

  • downvote

6

steven2418 days ago

To put it simply, AMD's processors allow for more modification for those who want to build a PC from scratch themselves, or overclock the processor (ie, have it run at a speed that is higher than the specs specify). It is said that around 98% of all PCs use Intel processors. I am guessing that the other 2% have AMD processors.

  • downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.


    Hot Topics
    lisameister Installing INTel wireless LAN Driver
    rosar How do you guys speed up a mac?
    ChessKing The problem with the speed of the Internet on Yandex browser
    jave Have you used some warehouse management software?
    krunal I cannot open wise folder hider
    hored Recommend me some good inventory management software, please
    Lostmine Mattress question
    ronaldeweathley Wise Driver Care.
    1233 Win10 how to remove the installed memory (RAM)?
    danielebonaa Wise registry cleaner error
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    Ruberoid78 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $3
    chakramed won $1
    Latest Topics
    1233 Win10 how to remove the installed memory (RAM)?
    magicjack Why is my iphone magicjack not working
    ronaldeweathley Wise Driver Care.
    Lostmine Mattress question
    ChessKing The problem with the speed of the Internet on Yandex browser
    danielebonaa Wise registry cleaner error
    hored Recommend me some good inventory management software, please
    krunal I cannot open wise folder hider
    lisameister Installing INTel wireless LAN Driver
    jave Have you used some warehouse management software?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.