Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Can baidu hotspot work in desktop pc ? Reward $3
Created by sk24624, 27 days ago, 199 views

Friends when i start baidu hotspot on my desktop pc , pentiam 4 , windows7 2g connection with dongle
then msg. display about that (a wifi adapter is not find on this computer )
have any option please tell me.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

chakramed27 days ago

@sk24624
if you dont have wifi adapter installed you need to plug in a wifi usb adapter most advised is cheap ones like trenda ,tp-link & EDUP .

if you have wifi adapter and baidu hotspot not working i think you need to do an update to your card driver

if any of this solution above didnt work the last solution is : creat wifi hotspot usinf command promt like the fallowing :

1. Press the "Windows key" and "R" to open "Run".

2. Type "cmd" then hit "Enter" or "OK".

3. Type "netsh wlan show drivers" and press "Enter".

4. Type "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=mywifi key=mypassword2020" to create the hotspot.

5. Type "netsh wlan start hostednetwork" to start the hotspot.

for more info watch this youtube vedio :

Regards,

• downvote

musemCcain27 days ago

well i had the same issue not a long time ago. my wifi adapter was not allowing AP Mode. try to find the right driver for your wifi adapter (dongle).
please not that the wifi hot-spot will be an ad hoc so you won't be able to connect your android device.
try connectifyme lite version it s better, you can share your cable internet through wifi.

good luck

• downvote

Achaturvedi26 days ago

yes its work in desktop pc but you need wifi adapter and wifi driver to use it..!!!

• downvote

danangsj22 days ago

you need driver to activate the wifi hotspot on your pc

• downvote

Francis0822 days ago

good an Android Emulator, such as BlueStacks. However not download shareit as compared to other Information transfer application like nice.

• downvote

selcinor21 days ago

1. If your USB 3.0 system is hitting a device resource limit, some systems will allow disabling the USB 3.0 (XHCI) controller and fall back to the USB 2.0 (ECHI) controller on the system. This workaround is known to work when the system BIOS offers it .
2. Otherwise, try using a USB 2.0 hub for connecting additional devices that don’t require USB 3.0 speeds, to potentially halve the number of endpoints consumed, at least for the hub portion.
3. If your scenario calls for very large numbers of USB devices (like USB thin clients or USB camera arrays), then if at all possible restrict yourself to a USB 2.0-only host, even if that has to be an older PC.
4. Reach out to Microsoft and Intel about your experiences through the links above or directly. Also feel free to comment below, the more people we have talking about these issues the greater chance we’ll have to understand it.
And to provide some idea of how many endpoints are consumed by various devices, we ran through our own set of Plugable USB devices to return the number of endpoints each device exposes (and consumes),

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    AAA1992 When eusak will pay my earning?
    vistaboy Cortana is not working with edge.
    simokar Android IMEI restoring
    philcas How to fix sfc /scannow not working
    sid75 Editing Registry in Windows
    AnPeter90 Both VGA and DVI Suddenly stopped working
    jacksotr Video play starts-stops?
    ylidor Malwarebytes scan picked up Wise Registry Cleaner as potential harmful pup
    NiteshPundhir How to decrease alexa rank?
    DivyaJ1 Life Sceince Career Options?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Aravi won $1
    mazeal won $1
    selcinor won $1
    koroleva won $1
    Aravi won $2
    ha14 won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    Flyshield won $1
    selcinor won $1
    mazeal won $1
    Latest Topics
    AnPeter90 Both VGA and DVI Suddenly stopped working
    AAA1992 When eusak will pay my earning?
    philcas How to fix sfc /scannow not working
    NiteshPundhir How to decrease alexa rank?
    sid75 Editing Registry in Windows
    ChessKing E-lnk ридеры( читалки)
    ylidor Malwarebytes scan picked up Wise Registry Cleaner as potential harmful pup
    selcinor This computer suddenly freezed
    simokar Android IMEI restoring
    vistaboy Cortana is not working with edge.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.