Can baidu hotspot work in desktop pc ? Reward $3
Created by sk24624, 1334 days ago, 2135 views
Friends when i start baidu hotspot on my desktop pc , pentiam 4 , windows7 2g connection with dongle
then msg. display about that (a wifi adapter is not find on this computer )
have any option please tell me.
√ Best Answer
chakramed1334 days ago
musemCcain1334 days ago
well i had the same issue not a long time ago. my wifi adapter was not allowing AP Mode. try to find the right driver for your wifi adapter (dongle).
Achaturvedi1333 days ago
yes its work in desktop pc but you need wifi adapter and wifi driver to use it..!!!
danangsj1329 days ago
you need driver to activate the wifi hotspot on your pc
Francis081329 days ago
good an Android Emulator, such as BlueStacks. However not download shareit as compared to other Information transfer application like nice.
selcinor1328 days ago
1. If your USB 3.0 system is hitting a device resource limit, some systems will allow disabling the USB 3.0 (XHCI) controller and fall back to the USB 2.0 (ECHI) controller on the system. This workaround is known to work when the system BIOS offers it .
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?