http://www.koplayer.com/

• downvote

brendaniel29 days ago

@AAA1992
Download bluestack, it is the best you can get, it is free and easy to use,
www.bluestack.com

• downvote

FixitJorge29 days ago

If you’re looking to get multiple apps and games up and running on your computer with the minimum of effort, BlueStacks is your friend.

But if you don’t mind a little extra hassle, you can have a more fluid Android app experience by installing a modified version of the Android OS on your PC.

The two leading choices for a full Android installation on PC are the Android-x86 Project and Remix OS

Remix requires at least 2GB of RAM and a 2GHz dual-core processor.

Details here:
https://www.extremetech.com/computing/83812-run-android-apps-on-your-windows-pc-2

• downvote

chakramed29 days ago

@AAA1992
bzfor i give you software name and download links YOU MAST KNOW THAT kind of software are eating system resourrces so recommanded befor using them at least 4G ram and quad core processor .

now the best 2 Ways to Run Android on Your PC :

1-) BlueStacks : is currently the best way to run Android apps on Windows. It doesn’t replace your entire operating system. Instead, it runs Android apps within a window on your Windows desktop. This allows you to use Android apps just like any other program. BlueStacks also includes support for easy installation of apps from Google Play, so the process is as seamless as possible. Even better, BlueStacks runs Android apps and games with surprisingly good performance.
This solution can’t replace Windows with Android, but that’s not a bad thing — competing solutions that allow you to dual boot Android with Windows are currently unstable. This is only a solution for running Android apps on Windows. Unlike many of the other options here, this is a fairly stable and polished experience.
Similar applications, including YouWave and Windroy, lack the speed and easy app installation BlueStacks offers.

** BlueStacks download : http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html?utm_campaign=homepage-dl-button **

2-) Official Android Emulator : Google provides an official Android emulator as part of the Android SDK. You can use it to run the Android operating system in a window on your existing computer. This gives you complete access to the entire Android operating system. It’s intended for developers to test their Android apps.
Unfortunately, the official Android emulator is rather slow and isn’t a good option for everyday use. It’s useful if you want to test apps or play with the latest version of Android, but you wouldn’t want to actually use apps or play games in it.
To get started with the Android Emulator, download Google’s Android SDK, open the SDK Manager program, and select Tools > Manage AVDs. Click the New button and create a an Android Virtual Device (AVD) with your desired configuration, then select it and click the Start button to launch it.

** Android SDK Download : https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html#win-bundle **

Regards,

• downvote

Dipto29 days ago

I'd go for Remix OS player. You can run both android apps and games on your pc by using it. They have made an operating system too. Which means they're highly skilled. I haven't used that software yet. But from the way it looks and reviews it has got it's sure worth a try.

www.jide.com/remixos-player

• downvote

Siev56728 days ago

good for your infant. Right here's what to look https://bestcribmattressz.com The only point that I could state adversely best.

• downvote

AAA199228 days ago

@Siev567
thanks.. me not need this thing...
because I am single.& have not child........

• downvote

nikkrajput28 days ago

BlueStacks is the best android app player for windows. there is nothing competitive out there. is just simple app just login your google id and install your app and run . that simple . its support notification as like android smartphone.

• downvote

zrodfects27 days ago

Bluestacks handsdown is the best... I use it on my Surface Pro 3 Tablet, since it's technically a tablet the touch screen feature works like a dream, plus your getting a bigger screen :)

http://www.bluestacks.com

• downvote

omarwa27 days ago

BlueStacks is the best android app player for windows.

• downvote

AAA199227 days ago

@Achaturvedi
thanks..

• downvote

Gilbert11025 days ago

good extremely easy. Altogether, Popcorn Time is the AppsJail's suggestion as imobdro.com working message on the screen I aimed to uninstall the existing great.

• downvote

salamonty5425 days ago

i try it and compare it with BlueStacks

• downvote

sergyn24 days ago

Эмулятор Droid4x один из самых последних, появившихся на рынк

• downvote

Rishabh910012 days ago

The Best software for this could be bluestacks aswell. You might give it a try mate.

• downvote

hoctienghan6 days ago

Phương pháp học tiếng Hàn hiệu quả , list tin tức về ngôn ngữ Hàn Quốc
Trung tâm học tiếng hàn hiệu quả tại tphcm

hoc tieng han

TU HOC TIENG HAN

HOC TIENG HAN ONLINE

• downvote

AAA19926 days ago

@hoctienghan
what?

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    AAA1992 When eusak will pay my earning?
    vistaboy Cortana is not working with edge.
    simokar Android IMEI restoring
    philcas How to fix sfc /scannow not working
    sid75 Editing Registry in Windows
    AnPeter90 Both VGA and DVI Suddenly stopped working
    jacksotr Video play starts-stops?
    ylidor Malwarebytes scan picked up Wise Registry Cleaner as potential harmful pup
    NiteshPundhir How to decrease alexa rank?
    DivyaJ1 Life Sceince Career Options?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Aravi won $1
    mazeal won $1
    selcinor won $1
    koroleva won $1
    Aravi won $2
    ha14 won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    Flyshield won $1
    selcinor won $1
    mazeal won $1
    Latest Topics
    AnPeter90 Both VGA and DVI Suddenly stopped working
    AAA1992 When eusak will pay my earning?
    philcas How to fix sfc /scannow not working
    NiteshPundhir How to decrease alexa rank?
    sid75 Editing Registry in Windows
    ChessKing E-lnk ридеры( читалки)
    ylidor Malwarebytes scan picked up Wise Registry Cleaner as potential harmful pup
    selcinor This computer suddenly freezed
    simokar Android IMEI restoring
    vistaboy Cortana is not working with edge.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.