A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

It is harnful to the computer Reward $1
Created by Flyshield, 393 days ago, 876 views

One kind of program, which is harmful to computer operation.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Vanesse386 days ago

Sometimes even the software you downloaded from official site can bring potential harm to your computer. They may contain the potentially unwanted program which will change your computer and browser settings after they get installed. Many legally-registered software development companies engage in "bundling," mainly because they earn a nice profit by packaging another company's software (PUPs) with their legitimate apps.
You can use an antivirus program to detect potentially unwanted or unsafe applications:

• downvote

brendaniel393 days ago

A Computer Virus...

• downvote

chakramed393 days ago

Heavy programes like gigabytes programes like antivirus symantec and others . Programes using 90% OF COMPUTER RESSOURCE

• downvote

Aravi392 days ago

Hi @Flyshield

Computer can be harmed by any program that can modify the operating system resource in harmful way. It could be from computer virus to bad programed software.

• downvote

nikkrajput389 days ago

there is no harm to your computer if you download that program from official website or trusted website like softpedia, filehippo, etc cracks program are harmfull program they can create loop in your program thats why you have to you antivirus.

• downvote

kinzy2004386 days ago

a virus trojan spyware something that manipulate hard disk read speed or voltage or Bios cracks sometims contian trojans may led your pc to get hacked or spied thats it

• downvote

octaviain357 days ago

Even it was an old question. I still wanted to answer it。

Scammers are sending last-minute phishing attacks to tax preparers in the hopes of making off with taxpayers' refunds.

On 17 March, the United States Internal Revenue Service along with state tax agencies and other industry entities issued an alert warning tax professionals of a new phishing attack.

Scammers pose as ordinary taxpayers and contact the tax professionals via email. Most of the time, they ask that the professional updates their refund destination to a prepaid credit card. Other times, they try to phish for the professional's email credentials so that they can change taxpayers' refund destinations themselves or steal information about their clients for the purpose of committing identity fraud.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Doc1961 How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
    AAA1992 What is best Browser for android
    Macyew What are your thoughts about detox diets and drinks?
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    Richlandvaughans4992 Error on wise malware beta
    leo7703 License Activation does not work
    jfdke Unsafe to clean Unsafe to clean
    Mileuy Do you know some nice online service for making quality lapel pins?
    Macyew What are some not expensive gifts for a video game geek?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $3
    Aguru won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    andiupn won $1
    muthu won $1
    Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    Macyew Do you know any good mattress brands which are comfortable and reliable?
    JeremyQE Which are some goo LED lamps for indoor growing?
    Macyew I need to build a nice website for my travel agency. What are my options?
    Dakilla What is the best way to build a website for my mobile game?
    Lostmine Presentation templates
    Manora Did anyone try educational computer games for kids?
    omarwa Euask will keep one category way?
    anhot Web fonts design
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.