A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

The best cloud to store files forever? 5
Created by AAA1992, 395 days ago, 956 views

Which is better..
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ag346394 days ago

If you're looking for the best cloud service to store files forever, you should go with a company that is likely to be around for a long time. Google is an ok choice but it seems that just about every major tech company has discontinued a service after it no longer appealed to them.

An alternative free option is to use a peer backup/sync. I've seen options that will back up to anonymous users similar to what Symform uses to offer.

If you are tech savvy, then I think that by far the best two options available now are to create your own private cloud and use a synology router/NAS, or ASUS router.

• downvote

brendaniel395 days ago

Google Drive is the best, because it also gives you the option to use and edit most of your files online, I don't think there is any other cloud storage with as much capability like google drive

• downvote

ChessKing395 days ago -25gb+webday

• downvote

chakramed395 days ago

Best one is 4shared i use my self but as you to know all files hosts have a time limit . 30 to 60 days if no one use or download the files will be deleted even google drive delet some files duo to copyrightes issue it depends on whzt kind of filed you need to store .

• downvote

09124293390 days ago

cool is a god bisness

• downvote

09124293390 days ago

meilleur est 4shared j'utiliser mon auto , mais comme vous le savez tous les fichiers hôtes ont une limite de temps. 30 à 60 jours si personne ne l' utilisation ou télécharger les fichiers seront supprimés , même Google cloud ne fait pas mieux

• downvote

chakramed390 days ago

merci de traduire mon reponse au dessous

• downvote

RedDatStone389 days ago

Google Drive

• downvote

Hower376 days ago

Dropbox самое удобное и лучше всех

• downvote

shivangisharma284 days ago

As per my knowledge Hosting Raja is one of the best and top Cloud services provider. Get Fully Managed, Scalable, Secure and Flexible Cloud from #1 HOSTING COMPANY IN INDIA Hosting Raja. Flat 40% Off on Cloud Hosting@ Powerful Yet Simple. Scale up CPU and RAM at any Time. Get into Hosting Raja Cloud Today!
Cloud Server with 99.95% Uptime Guarantee. Public Cloud, Private Cloud. Flexible Cloud Plans. Visit Hosting Raja or call@ 9108235665

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Doc1961 How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
    AAA1992 What is best Browser for android
    Macyew What are your thoughts about detox diets and drinks?
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    Richlandvaughans4992 Error on wise malware beta
    leo7703 License Activation does not work
    jfdke Unsafe to clean Unsafe to clean
    Mileuy Do you know some nice online service for making quality lapel pins?
    Macyew What are some not expensive gifts for a video game geek?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $3
    Aguru won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    andiupn won $1
    muthu won $1
    Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    Macyew Do you know any good mattress brands which are comfortable and reliable?
    JeremyQE Which are some goo LED lamps for indoor growing?
    Macyew I need to build a nice website for my travel agency. What are my options?
    Dakilla What is the best way to build a website for my mobile game?
    Lostmine Presentation templates
    Manora Did anyone try educational computer games for kids?
    omarwa Euask will keep one category way?
    anhot Web fonts design
    referi777 мобильные устройства
    ab1936 Android device Rooting
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.