Windows 10 upgrade Reward $1
Created by Shaney, 1333 days ago, 1424 views
Hi i am needing assistance with my laptop. I received an email from windows offering me windows 10 as a free upgrade and i accepted. Windows 10 was loaded onto my laptop and it worked fine. A week later my laptop started to freeze when opening and finally it froze and would not open. I consulted windows with no success and was forced to hire a technician to repair my laptop which cost me a small fortune. I have a LG laptop and according to everyone who have looked at it, this is a very good laptop. My laptop now has the original programs removed and other loaded. Sadly i am now experiencing my laptop freezing for short periods and windows is telling me that the copy of windows now loaded is not genuine, so the technician has caught me. What can i do?
chakramed1332 days ago
Vixiana1332 days ago
I would get a previous version of windows installed. Windows 8 or 8.1 could be a good choice. I avoid upgrading to windows 10 because it's known to cause errors. It's expectable since it's fairly new.
ha141332 days ago
Aravi1332 days ago
Stripes1332 days ago
there is a new windows 10 build
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?