Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Windows 10 upgrade Reward $1
Created by Shaney, 237 days ago, 544 views

Hi i am needing assistance with my laptop. I received an email from windows offering me windows 10 as a free upgrade and i accepted. Windows 10 was loaded onto my laptop and it worked fine. A week later my laptop started to freeze when opening and finally it froze and would not open. I consulted windows with no success and was forced to hire a technician to repair my laptop which cost me a small fortune. I have a LG laptop and according to everyone who have looked at it, this is a very good laptop. My laptop now has the original programs removed and other loaded. Sadly i am now experiencing my laptop freezing for short periods and windows is telling me that the copy of windows now loaded is not genuine, so the technician has caught me. What can i do?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

chakramed237 days ago

@Shaney

Hi for freezing laptop i think you have either HDD error or RAM not working fine you need to change the RAM of your laptop i think.

for your windows genuin try to buy license or try other option like windows loader wich is not illegal but it will work for you

Download from here : http://dazwindowsloader.com/

Regards,

• downvote

Vixiana237 days ago

I would get a previous version of windows installed. Windows 8 or 8.1 could be a good choice. I avoid upgrading to windows 10 because it's known to cause errors. It's expectable since it's fairly new.

• downvote

ha14237 days ago

@Shaney

well did you check if it was not a scam, i think windows 10 free upgrades is over ended on July 29, 2016. I

Windows 10 free upgrade for customers who use assistive technologies
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

well if you have a recovery oprion pressing one of the F keys (check your laptop) then you can perform so called factory recover so it will delete all files and reload windows.

before that boot on a live cd and transfer your files to another hard drive or partition

How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc

• downvote

Aravi237 days ago

Hi @Shaney

I too had same problem nearly a year ago. After installing windows 10 we have to do 3 things.

1) keep windows update on and allow it to install hot fixes.

2) check for driver update. Because with upgrade to Windows 10 you have higher version of.net frame work. So you have to update out dated drivers to improve performance. Try to run windows update. No third party application required.

3) it is advisable to use Microsoft Windows defender then a third party antivirus. It is not advisable to use multiple antivirus software.

Regards,

• downvote

Stripes237 days ago

there is a new windows 10 build
version 1607 build 14393.693

if u install windows 10 from usb stick or dvd or orignal dvd that is older version build u will get magic errors, also to remind images u get online or download are all out dated version build n required to install about 356 updates to by pass this there is a link i have dat bild n version i have both 64 n 32 bit

pro, enterprise, home

thats where major problems excist dont use old version there outdated

if u get version 1607 build 14393.793
u will all be updated with latest files n patches, u will only have 9 updates to download fast

thankz

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    thefirtid This is the programming language ?
    Teresita Can a laptop not be damaged if it is use daily without its battery?
    layls1071 Better place to buy electronics
    ChessKing Is it possible to sharpen the photo?
    AAA1992 Best topic for create a blog?
    saifbaraka Can the gt 1030 fit in the hp 8200 elite sff pc?
    listaccount102 What are the pros and cons of making friends online?
    glassy What is the best VPN to use in China?
    Blackscorp Difference between mp4 and mov
    Ben_k_96 A palmiped's feet are more commonly called what?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    abdelhamidtsouli won $2
    abdelhamidtsouli won $1
    YannisMaxian won $1
    nuklin won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    allthekong won $1
    hafiz_abubakr won $1
    a454545 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Ben_k_96 A palmiped's feet are more commonly called what?
    Blackscorp What’s the Best Programming Language to Learn in 2017?
    abdelhamidtsouli String et stringbuffer sont-elles compatible
    Blackscorp Difference between mp4 and mov
    rmswenson747 Wise folder hider - failed to load driver
    saifbaraka Can the gt 1030 fit in the hp 8200 elite sff pc?
    Teresita What is the difference between a MIDI and an Mp3
    AAA1992 Best topic for create a blog?
    robsongrant Wise Cleaner Setup
    glassy What is the best VPN to use in China?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.