What browser can I install that will work without SSE2. Reward $2
Created by selcinor, 1297 days ago, 14685 views
The new firefox browser 50. does not work without the processor SSE2, and My AMD Athlon 25000 does not compatible with any new browser can anyone show me where I can download firefox 48/49.
√ Best Answer
Flyshield1267 days ago
You missed theFirefox 45 ESRoption as it iscurrently supported with updates and does still run on CPU's that does not support SSE2.
yanka4571297 days ago
FixitJorge1297 days ago
Thank you Yanka
ha141297 days ago
selcinor1291 days ago
all is not helping, despite I downloaded old version the new version firefox 50.1 force itself in and the problem still persist.
avlass758 days ago
If you are using Win XP, try Palemoon-SSE. A version of Palemoon (a Firefox fork) that works without SSE2. You can get it from here:
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?