Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What systems are you playing games on? Reward $2
Created by MartinL, 335 days ago, 647 views

Just wanting to know what everyone is gaming on right now, not so much what do you own because some of us own several of consoles rather what are you playing video games on currently? For me it is my ps4, computer and my Nintendo 2ds which I own mainly because I love all the pokemon games and also for the occasional dragonballz game or other anime game. So what are you guys all using?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

brendaniel335 days ago

@MartinL

I play all games on PC, I don't really have the time for other gaming platforms, with my PC I can run almost any kind of game, even games made for other gaming platforms.

• downvote

omarwa335 days ago

I play all games on PC Windows 10 and in my IPhone 5s.

• downvote

Aravi334 days ago

Hi @MartinL

1) Windows 10 Laptop that have inbuilt XBOX app.

2) My old windows 7 desktop.

But I just play once a week.

Regards,

• downvote

FixitJorge334 days ago

I'm very Glad you asked this question and excited to answer this one!.

I'm playing on Android, and it's a game called Robot Wars and definitely is the funnest game to play if you got excited watching transformers the movie, or ever played mech warrior or Armored core for ps3 or PC you'll love this game too.

Walking War Robots – is the first Pixonic multiplayer game designed for iOS and Android, where a player can get a chance to become a pilot of a huge combat robot and hammer the enemy with all the unmerciful power of the machine.

In this game you will take part in online smashing unforgettable battles together with as many as 10 players at a time, you will be able to team with your friends and like-minded people. The battles variety is provided by: 6 different combat robots, 9 deadly weapons to suit any taste and great facilities to improve and to increase your arsenal. And of course, you can build up your own clan and develop it diversely.

Plot:
Imagine – nuclear energy has become safe, the human race has learned to deal with radiation easily and now reactors are installed even in automobiles. But together with the fear of radiation there disappears the main deterrent – a devastating war with nuclear weapons is breaking out in the world. The big countries are merging the small ones, centers of power are being formed, and the world is turning into a battleground for a new generation weapon – huge walking war robots.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jameson Games for Mac Websites
    JamieD No mans sky still crashing
    MartinL What systems are you playing games on?
    MrOwnage Gaming as a potential job?
    JamieD MMo World still alive?
    zekman DIRT Showdown - STEAM GAME
    zekman Tell me some good story games
    ChessKing Секрет игр для приставки SEGA
    zekman CSGO gifts, Skins - earn pages
    Eliz Invalid licence key
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.