Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow? Reward $210
Created by Ujjwal619, 331 days ago, 798 views

Hi,I had bought Lava Pixel A1 some days ago .....all things were fine when I realised it takes a lot of time to download and install any apps from playstore....but it didn't use to take that time from my old device.....it is neither the issue of slow internet connection nor I am trying to download apps that are not available in my region.It seems that download starts at every 3 seconds....and I have to wait for too long.I don't have slow speed issue on using youtube or any apps.Anybody have solution
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

brendaniel330 days ago

@Ujjwal619
Ensure it has 3G capability, if it does, go to your internet settings and switch it to 3G mode only...

• downvote

ha14330 days ago

@Ujjwal619

Play Store won't load or download apps
https://support.google.com/googleplay/troubleshooter/6241347?hl=en&visit_id=1-636200791703445235-3049211231&rd=1

• downvote

Ujjwal619330 days ago

@brendaniel
sorry i am using wifi.....so it probably doesn't make difference ....but thanks for your answer...

• downvote

Ujjwal619330 days ago

@ha14
It is not my issue.....only the issue is , app download speed in play store is slow despite the high speed internet bandwidth . I have tried them as well : such as clearing cache or data of play store and google services...restarting devices.....as well but app download is still slow.

• downvote

ha14330 days ago

@Ujjwal619

Switch From Data to WiFi ans see??? maybe you have some kind airplane mode???

• downvote

Aravi330 days ago

Hi @Ujjwal619

1) If you using mobile data, ensure you have selected 3g only or 4g only network mode.

2) ensure you have min 3 signal bar.

3) check is your security app is causing the issue.

4) try to clean play store data.

5) If the problem continue and using mobile data, try to switch to wifi and check your download speed. If no problem, contact your network service provider. If problem in wifi to contact service centre.

Regards,

• downvote

Dipto330 days ago

@Ujjwal619
I do not use playstore as it requires to integrate google account and uses a lot of megabyte. Instead you can use 1mobile market. It is very fast and does not require an account. You can download any app you like. It has all the apps with latest version.

Go to : settings->security
Tick : Unknown Resources : Allow installation of apps from unknown resources

Then download and install 1mobile market to have all your favourite apps.

http://f3.1mobile.com/mobile_software/channel/1MobileMarket_332.apk

• downvote

Ujjwal619329 days ago

HI @Dipto
I have been using alternative mobile markets like you said , from very long time .......but when it is about purchasing a genuine app I use play store ...so I can't have all apps I want , unless I use play store .....so problem is there...and of course 1 mobile market is good enough but play store has lots of app because it is the default app market and has more users....so app developers first priority will be google market

• downvote

Ujjwal619329 days ago

@ha14
No...either I use data or wifi ....the internet works fine for other apps such as youtube , vidmate ,chrome and all apps that uses internet except palystore and I have tried using data in 3G as well ......and my phone is not in airplane mode.....and I don't know why should this create a problem?

• downvote

ha14329 days ago

@Ujjwal619

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/play/DlJ43zAU89E
scroll down to Paolo Amoroso post
troubleshooting with a Google Play Agent. Submit this form and an agent will call you back to help investigate further

• downvote

FixitJorge329 days ago

This occurs when Google Play Store is updating itself. The app, unfortunately, doesn't notify in a nice manner like other apps (no notifications, nothing). Should you try to download apps while the Play Store itself is trying to update, you'll notice bizarre things like not even being able to start the app download, the store is frozen, etc. Just reboot phone and try selecting Play Store again, and you should be good to go. I did it while on wi-fi to ensure fastest possible data speeds, and it worked fine.

• downvote

FixitJorge329 days ago

Also a possible solution, is to Uninstall updates to Google play and Google play services. Now download latest versions of these apps from the internet(just Google it u should find the required) Now install Google play then Google play services one by one. Next reboot, and wala u are ready to roll..

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.