Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS XP ON OPRATTING SYSTEM CORE I7 - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS XP ON OPRATTING SYSTEM CORE I7 Reward $2
Created by WAJID, 641 days ago, 760 views

HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON OPRATTING SYSTEM CORE I7
OR
ALONGSIDE WINDOWS 10
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha14641 days ago

@WAJID

How to Dual Boot Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/dual-boot-windows-10-other-versions-windows/
If your system is running Windows XP and its capable, then you are good to go. Because the partitioning tools in Windows XP are quite primitive,

first install XP, Create a secondary partition, and then install Windows 10 to that
If you have a problem accessing XP from 10 or Verse Visa, then install EasyBCD and add the other OS to it's boot loader.
EasyBCD 2.3
http://www.techspot.com/downloads/3112-easybcd.html

• downvote

brendaniel641 days ago

@WAJID

Read this article, it will take you through the process to install both and dual boot to your choice of operating system.
www.howtogeek.com/214477/how-to-dual-boot-two-or-more-versions-of-windows

Then read this article also in case you need to make adjustments before installing the windows Xp, this settings will grant or deny permissions to install windows Xp on the hard disk, since you didn't give details of the system, here is a general way to get it done,
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh825112.aspx
However if this instruction from Microsoft doesn't work to get your uefi mode Chaned to install windows Xp, you will need to find your system uefi adjustment information to install an older os, because different systems come with different modes, you can also reply me with your system's specification so I can get it for you.

note: before installation make sure you know where to get your drivers for the windows Xp installation...

• downvote

chakramed641 days ago

@WAJID
Hi nothing better to explain like a vedio here is 2 vedios discibing how to do that , and YES ITS POSSIBLE

Regards,

• downvote

my_asylum638 days ago

why not just keep it simple and ad a second hard drive and install Win xp on that, then you can boot from which ever drive makes you happy......my advice is 64 bit xp cause if you have a newer computer then it's more likely then not a 64 bit board......now hou don't have to worry about your machine always taking the hight road and booting 10 first or a bleeding partition between the two.
hope this helped........

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    shahab Technical task to complete
    james458 How to Reset Acer Chromebook Back to Factory Settings
    Fairymines Https://fairymines.blogspot.com/
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    doorhunt What is the rent for 1 or 2 bhk flat in Hyderabad in/near HiTec city?
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    shahab Preparing for pts test
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    SchoolsChekrs MPBSE 10th Time Table
    shahab Homework problem and just need help on how to do it
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.