Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

My Laptop Can't Connect With Any Of The Wifi Available Reward $2
Created by Nur_iffah, 283 days ago, 654 views

Please... anyone know how to fix this?...my laptop is a HP Product...actually it only been a few week or month i had bought this laptop...everything work perfectly at that time...but now when i want to connect the wifi (when you open ur laptop and click where the available wifi to search any available wifi in ur laptop and click "connect") its can't connect to my laptop..its seem my laptop cannot support the wireless..its always say "identifying..." for hours...i don't know..i try to see or fix it but its still doesn't work...how can i fix this..give me introduction pls..what should i do? I NEED UR HELP..IF ANY OF YOU WORK WITH THE HP TECHNICAL SUPPORT, TELL ME WHAT TO DO??!! If you guys thinks maybe because of the wifi i connect its the problem actually not. I already try to open and connect to the internet in my another laptop and its going smoothly...so what the problem with THIS. My. New. Laptop..MY GODD..i have so many work to finish!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

brendaniel283 days ago

@Nur_iffah
Try this

Control Panel > Power Options > Change Plan Settings > Change Advanced Power Settings > select Wireless Adapter > change from increased performance to increased power

And try this
Use Windows "Troubleshoot problem" (right mouse click on the network icon on the task bar near to the clock).
Open "Device manager" and find your Wi-Fi card (something like Atheros, Realtek, Broadcom, etc.). Press the right mouse key on it an uninstall the driver.
Now restart the PC and Windows will reinstall the WLan driver. This will reset your Wi-Fi driver.
If this not fix your problem then you need to open the laptop and reconnect the wlan card.
The final step is Wi-Fi card replacement.

• downvote

Aravi283 days ago

Hi @Nur_iffah

If your windows operating system is windows 10. Then try to connect your computer with LAN system and install windows update first. Because this problem is very common in new windows 10 computer due to driver issue. I too had the same problem with nearly all the devices in my dads laptop. I just installed windows update for 2 days and the problem got resolved automatically.

Regards,

• downvote

Ujjwal619279 days ago

Hi ,there!
1. If it is a simple issue such as wifi password/encryption type/security type is changed then all you need to do is to go for forget SSID by simply clicking right on your wifi(to be connected)Then connect it again and provide a correct password.

2.If it is drive issue then fix using this tool Driver Booster.
Download it from here : http://filehippo.com/download_driver-booster-free/
Then update your driver using this.
Even after this it doesn't fix your issue you should uninstall your wireless driver from device manager because your driver package may be corrupted.you can open device manager by searching it in start menu.Then expand network adapters. You will see your wireless driver there.It may be named as "Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless N-" or "Atheros Wireless Driver" or "Realtek Wireless.."I can't be sure because it varies within devices and even in same brand HP it may be different. So be careful and uninstall only wireless driver and not LAN driver otherwise you wont be able to surf internet by connecting ethernet cable.Search wireless driver for your brand HP in google and download....install....and restart computer.Then you may also try a windows update. I hope one of these mentioned steps will surely solve your problem but I recommend to go stepwise as I mentioned.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    yousifalnaier2 Change the IP address problem
    pleaseAnswerMe I can't find the file that will make me install code::blocks
    curnscurns "Can not connect to the server"
    sonich2401 Wise Reg Cleaner Desktop Glitch
    Teresita How do you earn online by using apps on cell phone?
    yousifalnaier2 My balance account
    CarloCorbacelli Title of the problemWise Driver Care
    tongkouthor [attachment=8844:0069567.jpg]
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    Tika won $4
    ZzMrXzZ won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Karmadyota won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    tongkouthor [attachment=8844:0069567.jpg]
    sonich2401 Wise Reg Cleaner Desktop Glitch
    CarloCorbacelli Title of the problemWise Driver Care
    curnscurns "Can not connect to the server"
    Fatemeh How to minimize Windows 7?
    rohinraha Windows 10 update
    pleaseAnswerMe I can't find the file that will make me install code::blocks
    yousifalnaier2 My balance account
    yousifalnaier2 Change the IP address problem
    Teresita How do you earn online by using apps on cell phone?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.