Way to salvation from evil thoughts and obsessions??? Reward $2
Created by AAA1992, 284 days ago, 498 views

What should I do??????
Do not copy & Paste of web.I read all .
Just want your Experiences...
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ChessKing283 days ago

Не ищите таких путей ибо все рациональное будет на вас давить подсознательно.Лучший способ это нахождение увлечения любимым делом,работой или просто поиск любви.

• downvote

SauloBRAZIL33284 days ago

Hello my name is Saulo Lima, I'm 37 years old and I live in Brazil, I was a drug user in 2005, I had several bad thoughts and obsessions, I thought about killing myself, killing other people, doing everything wrong, all because of drugs, I I arrived at a point that did not have but left, so on a bad day, my brother irritated me beyond the point, so I thought about killing him, so when I went in the moment I hit a conscience that it was wrong and everything I did It was bad so I decided to stop all that and I looked for help, I met the church, I met a Pastor named Roberto, he told me all the words of God, I began to hear the words of God, I became evangelical and I solved all my problems, With God everything It's possible, I hope I helped !!

• downvote

brendaniel284 days ago

@AAA1992

If you have not given your life to Christ, firstly you will have to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, that's the first step to salvation....
Say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart....

"O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).
I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Step 2 changing your thoughts: CREATE YOUR THOUGHTS, DON'T LET YOUR THOUGHTS CREATE YOU...

Some define thoughts as imaginations, but thoughts are more than imaginations. Imaginations are pictures or images of the mind that interpret your thoughts. Thoughts are powerful; they can deliver to you a glorious life, or keep you on the sideline of life. The Bible says as a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7). You’re the character of your thoughts.

If you’d let the Word dominate your thinking, it’ll give you the right mindset of victory, success, and dominion, with visions of limitless possibilities. Romans 12:2 says, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind….” When your thoughts are consistent with the provisions of God’s Word, your life will be a reflection of His glory, for the glory is in the Word.

Consider Joshua; the Lord said to him, “…See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour” (Joshua 6:1-2). How was supposed to see the victory ahead of the battle? It was with the power of His mind, his thoughts and imaginations. If Joshua hadn’t seen the victory in his mind, Israel would never have possessed Jericho.

What does that tell you? It means, the extent of your vision is the boundary of your blessing. How far you can see with your mind, through the power of thoughts, is how much you will possess.

What do you see? What are your thoughts? Discipline your mind; choose the thoughts you accept. This marks a difference between the one who is disciplined, and turns out to be a success, and the one who isn’t: their thinking.

Direct your mind to think the right thoughts. You’re the one to choose the way your thoughts must go; you're the one to create your thoughts: “…whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report…think on these things” (Philippians 4)

SAY THIS CONFESSION TO YOUR-SELF

My mind is anointed to think the “God-kind” of thoughts. As I meditate on your Word, I build a wealth of thoughts that keep me in the arena of glory, health, and prosperity, causing me to live the best life here on earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Now you will have to study the word of God daily, your mind has to be renewed, it is not a day's job, it is continuous, I will recommend a facebook page for you to join where you can study the word of God to constantly clean your mind and strengthen your faith...

It's a daily devotional group and also a study group which I'm also a member....

• downvote

brendaniel284 days ago

@AAA1992
Here it is https://m.facebook.com/ChangingLivesAroundTheWorld/

If you have any question or you need any explanation, kindly let me know....

• downvote

pustoi11284 days ago

spiritually weak people need religion, but not a sect! if you think about it, is a way of healing. after the night, the dawn comes.

• downvote

Aravi284 days ago

Hi @AAA1992

It is nature. No human is 100% good, no human is 100 bad. In my religion it is belived that 'if you rate a person as the good human being in the whole world; you can't find goodness more then 75 % in him'.

Evil thoughts and obsessions is born with good things when a person born; but need to be suppressed with more good thoughts.

Example: If you kill and eat a chicken, killing the chicken by cutting its neck; it will make it suffer with pain and its will drown on its own blood in lungs and die. But this is not can be regarded as evil act because you are doing it for food. A police offer killing a terrorist cannot be regard as evil thing. But killing friend for money is evil thing.

Salvation from evil thoughts and obsessions not because you stop eating chicken but by doing things like breading a pet or being good father to your children, being good citizen to your country.

It is my personal opinion that Salvation could be only achieved via strong will power of a person by staying more in the path of the god.

Regards,

• downvote

FixitJorge277 days ago

Thank you for the post.

• downvote

FixitJorge277 days ago

@brendaniel that was beautiful and you couldn't have posted a more honest post. I believe you were meant to post that. Maybe it was for me to see. Thank you brother and God Bless you in Jesus name. I will save this special post and constantly read over it.

• downvote

brendaniel277 days ago

@FixitJorge
Amen, you can also share it with others, Thank you so much.....

• downvote

ralphfurgason276 days ago

@AAA1992
I am sorry for your problem. I can see that it obviously something that torments you a lot. Believe it or not that is a good sign. It means that this is something that you are cap;able of moving from! That means you have the battle 50% beat already!

If you are not a Christian yet, please go to your local church and inquire about committing your life to God through Jesus the son.

Confess your problem to an elder of the church, and ask for help to deal with it because you feel powerless over it alone. James 5P: 14, Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. James 15, "And the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick." The Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” This means that you WILL be given release from the sins that torments you! Then it is a process that your church brethren can help; you win. This is how God is present in our world today. He presents himself to the suffering, and righteous, through other people who are his.

For me when I was suffering hard from evil temptations and behaviors that controlled my life I had to first accept that I had a problem I could not overcome alone. Then I had to find a way to find the help I needed through other people. That was scary! No one like to put their dirty laundry out in the open! I finally found a safe place for me to start to trust. I started to attend at local church, and invested myself into participating in activities, and studies. I knew I needed to learn about what was needed of me to be a Christian and get the help I needed. Was it even possible?

Over the next few years I discovered that there is no instant solution. No magic formula! I had to put the effort into my transformation by learning about my temptations, where they come from, and how they got into my life so powerfully! That's where my church came it. The support, and insight I was able to get gave me the insight, and power of the Holy Spirit within me to not only develop adequate interventions when I experienced the temptations, but the increased power of God within me did give me a new instant power over the evil through the power of his Holy Spirit so that once I developed my interventions my success was assured. Within a few months it became automatic for me to kick in my new skills when I felt temptation. The constant victories I had increased my strength and determination!

I would like to be able to give you a magic formula to have the victory you want so bad, but that isn't how it works. Addictions of any nature, which includes continual temptations whether they are acted on yet or not, are included.

We need to do the work, but God WILL empower us to have the victory we haven't been able to get on our own! Prayer is a very powerful medium in our relationship with God. During this time of searching, and uncertainty, in your life as you search for wellness I will pray for your success. James 5P: 16, “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.

Overcoming evil within us IS a spiritual battle. WE cannot win it with our own will! Jesus came to the world to relieve us of suffering and bring us into the light and freedom of salvation. When we turn to him with our burdens he will be faithful to release us from bondage we couldn't get rest from alone! Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.” Mathew 11P:28, ““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

Believe me friend what God says in his Bible is what he means. You can rest on every word once you are a living Christian believing that every promise in the Bible is yours!

The question you asked is such a big one for any person to answer that it takes much more than I can offer you here. When I was lost and struggling in a losing battle I seen comments like mine here, and they really didn't seem to mean anything to me. Having never experienced God, or anything of God I had no reference from my past life that would allow me to be drawn to God for the help I needed. However I suppose today that each time I read this type of thing they did eventually have some sort of effect collectively because eventually I followed the guidance they offered, and eventually found the success I needed by getting to know God through Jesus Christ!

I hope you can have the same victory! It doesn't mean that everything falls in my lap today, or that I don't need to defend myself from sin. Instead of just being something I needed to survive, and respond to, my life today is in a continual learning curve, and I am the author of my own life. I am no longer dependent on anything around me for my happiness, or success. I am dependent only on the power of God within me, which i am always happy to share interdependently with others when sin tempts us in any way! Instead of battling the world alone it is a blessing to battle it collectively with my Christian brethren!

It does mean that with the Holy Spirit of God living in me that my life is much more secure, happy, and empowered to overcome sinful temptation/behaviors, and experience much improved interrelationships with other people. I never stop thanking God today in everything, and whenever I feel weak, which is normal, I sense him in me, and immediately whatever threatens to pull me down is weakened. I am empowered to see myself above it, and able to discover a way to overcome it! Praise God! If you have any questions please feel free to write me at pebblesbrian@yahoo.ca .

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Tika won $4
    ZzMrXzZ won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Karmadyota won $1
    ha14 won $1
    layls1071 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.