Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Строк службы телевизоров Reward $2
Created by ChessKing, 173 days ago, 497 views

От чего зависит строк службы телевизоров:от марки,года выпуска?Возможно еще какие то причины.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi172 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

I have little different thinking. It is according to me TV that meet my convince as the best TV.

1) I prepare TV with average life span of 5 to 8 years.

It is meaning less to stick to a TV more then 8 years. This is because today's TV is more then watching TV channels. I comes with wide range of new features from projecting computer in TV screen to net browsing. We will lose the chance to know the new technology available in the market, if we stick to a technology for longer time.

2) Quality of after sales service.

No electronic device is perfect. Putting huge amount in a TV and dumping it is waste of money. I always first see the after sales service availability in my locality.

3) Features that come with TV.

I Never prefer to take same modal and same brand. The second see is new feature.

4) Medium cost and affordability .

My affordability is INR 50000 to 75000. I don't even check for brands above it. I will go for LED then plasma because cost in case of repair will be low.

5) Eye health

I always buy TV with eye guard technology, that auto adjust the setting of brightness and make convenient for the eye. This is the last thing I check but never compromise for feature. This for my mother, she have faced the eye problem because of over watching TV.

Regards,

• downvote

brendaniel173 days ago

@ChessKing

перейти на www.google.com и введите имя вашего телевизора, проверьте на официальном сайте, большинство телевизионных брендов есть свои веб-сайты, и они также имеют все спецификации и информацию, необходимую для вашего телевизора

• downvote

pustoi11173 days ago

добрый день. вас,так же,с наступающим Рождеством Христовым!
по поводу вопроса.Чаще всего срок службы жидкокристаллических, плазменных, а также LED телевизоров принадлежит диапазону от 50 до 100 тысяч часов. Телевизоры, использующие в подсветке светодиоды, имеют заявленный срок службы гораздо больший, чем модели со стандартными лампами. Современных телевизоров должно хватить на два-три десятка лет качественной эксплуатации. За это время наверняка выйдут новые впечатляющие модели телевизоров, а уже имеющиеся значительно подешевеют. подробности в статье.
http://televizor-info.ru/eto-interesno/srok-sluzhby-vsex-tipov-televizorov.html

• downvote

Aravi171 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

Thanks for selecting my answer as the best answer.

Regards.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    rustyindian Windows update failure
    mithuna How To Download Play Store APK APP For Mobiles
    scsi SSD menu not show.
    19mitch65 How to D/L and run APK on PC
    hangmantee05 Blackberry z3 rooting
    gottagame0003 Frequent crashes.CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    AAA1992 Two computer with same Mac Address in network or Internet
    raalphroug Failure to create a restore point error message 2147212542 in wisedisk cleaner 9 slimming system removal
    FredricBurrows Bell Ross Replica but i forgot
    zoozoorp Windows 8.1 windows update
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $2
    rohinraha won $1
    isaiah05 won $1
    koroleva won $1
    voineaadi won $1
    ab1936 won $3
    ha14 won $2
    AAA1992 won $1
    ag346 won $1
    Latest Topics
    shivangisharma1 Do Hosting Raja charge extra for backup in VPS or cloud hosting?
    zoozoorp Windows 8.1 windows update
    ab1936 Origin activation FIFA 2017
    FredricBurrows Bell Ross Replica but i forgot
    AAA1992 Two computer with same Mac Address in network or Internet
    gottagame0003 Frequent crashes.CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    rustyindian Windows update failure
    19mitch65 How to D/L and run APK on PC
    raalphroug Failure to create a restore point error message 2147212542 in wisedisk cleaner 9 slimming system removal
    scsi SSD menu not show.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.