Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Строк службы телевизоров Reward $2
Created by ChessKing, 115 days ago, 358 views

От чего зависит строк службы телевизоров:от марки,года выпуска?Возможно еще какие то причины.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi115 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

I have little different thinking. It is according to me TV that meet my convince as the best TV.

1) I prepare TV with average life span of 5 to 8 years.

It is meaning less to stick to a TV more then 8 years. This is because today's TV is more then watching TV channels. I comes with wide range of new features from projecting computer in TV screen to net browsing. We will lose the chance to know the new technology available in the market, if we stick to a technology for longer time.

2) Quality of after sales service.

No electronic device is perfect. Putting huge amount in a TV and dumping it is waste of money. I always first see the after sales service availability in my locality.

3) Features that come with TV.

I Never prefer to take same modal and same brand. The second see is new feature.

4) Medium cost and affordability .

My affordability is INR 50000 to 75000. I don't even check for brands above it. I will go for LED then plasma because cost in case of repair will be low.

5) Eye health

I always buy TV with eye guard technology, that auto adjust the setting of brightness and make convenient for the eye. This is the last thing I check but never compromise for feature. This for my mother, she have faced the eye problem because of over watching TV.

Regards,

• downvote

brendaniel115 days ago

@ChessKing

перейти на www.google.com и введите имя вашего телевизора, проверьте на официальном сайте, большинство телевизионных брендов есть свои веб-сайты, и они также имеют все спецификации и информацию, необходимую для вашего телевизора

• downvote

pustoi11115 days ago

добрый день. вас,так же,с наступающим Рождеством Христовым!
по поводу вопроса.Чаще всего срок службы жидкокристаллических, плазменных, а также LED телевизоров принадлежит диапазону от 50 до 100 тысяч часов. Телевизоры, использующие в подсветке светодиоды, имеют заявленный срок службы гораздо больший, чем модели со стандартными лампами. Современных телевизоров должно хватить на два-три десятка лет качественной эксплуатации. За это время наверняка выйдут новые впечатляющие модели телевизоров, а уже имеющиеся значительно подешевеют. подробности в статье.
http://televizor-info.ru/eto-interesno/srok-sluzhby-vsex-tipov-televizorov.html

• downvote

Aravi114 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

Thanks for selecting my answer as the best answer.

Regards.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    AAA1992 Why startup windows 10 is slow ?
    eyesk1 CPU and Phys Memory Usage is higher than normal
    XajaM Delete Eask account.
    LooneyBird25 I'd like a refund
    eikelmt Running Wise registry cleaner again and again with the same result
    ChessKing Update error Skype 1603
    luochao What'S wrong with it?
    warmfeet50 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    speedrace Computer window 10
    jolly_akpaa Problem with WINDOWS vista Update
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    a454545 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Aravi won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    davet727 S.yimg.com issue
    warmfeet50 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    jolly_akpaa Problem with WINDOWS vista Update
    luochao What'S wrong with it?
    ChessKing Update error Skype 1603
    eyesk1 CPU and Phys Memory Usage is higher than normal
    AAA1992 Why startup windows 10 is slow ?
    speedrace Computer window 10
    eikelmt Running Wise registry cleaner again and again with the same result
    LooneyBird25 I'd like a refund
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.