Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Interfering ex wife. Reward $2
Created by Shaney, 15 days ago, 172 views

How can i stop my ex wife from interfering in my life, we have been divorced for 20 years but she still tried to interfere in my life?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

chakramed15 days ago

@Shaney
do you have children ??
if not :
you hav to know that : U cant make anyone love or not love someone else.

its not a big deal just ignore here and try to engage in new relationship try to get married again and she will realise your are a strong personalite im sure she will get away from your way and your new life .

Regards,

• downvote

brendaniel15 days ago

@Shaney
Take a police restriction order or court order if she is becoming a threat to you...

So If she tries anything funny she can be arrested and charged to court.....

• downvote

michaelRSA14 days ago

@Shaney
the ex does these things because you have allowed her to do this... she holds the power in the relationship. Take back your power and just stop letting her interfere and stop responding to her whenever she does. Break away completely.

• downvote

pustoi1114 days ago

marry another woman, and she had to help you deal with the ex-wife. woman will not tolerate another. and your ex-wife will understand that it you is indifferent.

• downvote

Aravi14 days ago

Hi @Shaney

I think , you should check what makes her interfere. Act accordingly she will leave you permanently. If you have a kids, that will make her interfere in your life.

Regards,

• downvote

ChessKing12 days ago

Детей как правило в таких случаях нет поэтому проблема чисто психологическая,нужно поговорить с родственниками жены чтоб они донесли ей что у вас все хорошо в личной жизни

• downvote

FixitJorge6 days ago

Try to work it out. Join a true local Christian church. You've heard that time heals all?, but the truth is that Jesus does all the healing.

• downvote

Lujzika0013 days ago

@pustoi11
Jó ! Vicces !

• downvote

mazeal2 days ago

Maybe she still love you, and probably you are weak in front of her, you don't need to harsh on her if she is a threat to life, if she has kids don't abadon her, do your responsibilty on the kids, if you don't love her again let her know but not harsh on her, so that she won't turn to something else or become a threat to your life, woman are delicate being which need to care about if though you don't need her again, just do it in a peaceful manner and tell to go and marry another man if she like to, and you can follow this path. shalom

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $2
    Aravi won $2
    brendaniel won $2
    Dipto won $2
    Aravi won $3
    Aravi won $2
    brendaniel won $2
    agbrykin won $2
    chakramed won $2
    Yuri won $2
    Latest Topics
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    AAA1992 Way to salvation from evil thoughts and obsessions???
    Shaney Interfering ex wife.
    ghosthiTs88 There is no Problem only Situations
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.