Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

There is no Problem only Situations Reward $210
Created by ghosthiTs88, 19 days ago, 173 views

90% of the cause is the reaction? or is it not?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

chakramed19 days ago

@ghosthiTs88

When things aren't working the way you want them to, or you feel you're surrounded by problems, it can be tempting to look outward and try to change the things that you feel are causing issues. Chances are the issues you're facing aren't so cut and dry. The solution to the problem might just be your attitude. That's what pastor and educator Charles R. Swindoll believes:

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.

Regards,

• downvote

ghosthiTs8819 days ago

@chakramed
thank you for your response

• downvote

my_asylum19 days ago

more 98% is the communication, or lack of.........

• downvote

brendaniel19 days ago

@ghosthiTs88

SITUATION - a set of circumstances in which one finds oneself; a state of affairs.

PROBLEM - a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome.

From the meaning of the two words above, we can see that there is no problem without a situation, however a situation that occurs could be a problem to one person and to another person not a problem
E.g 2 people who are fat, one might consider it a problem and the other not a problem.

CONCLUSION: it all depends on the individuals involved and the type of situation related to the type of affected individuals that determines if they see the situation as a problem or not.

• downvote

angelamoise19 days ago

it depends

• downvote

jessicataylor19 days ago

Gmail Contact Number +1(866)324-3042
Gmail Contact Number There is not really any need to endure any of the issues when Gmail webmail customer cause issues. Simply call at the Gmail Tech Support Number the time you need and adapt to them at its most punctual.

In the event that your whole business is reliant on messages then you should keep your Gmail account in place. Indeed, even after security to the Gmail account, you may go over one or other undesirable obstacles. In such a circumstance, you may search for some source so you can complete security and specialized associated matters with supreme flawlessness. Luckily, you have picked the well-suited place. Gmail client bolster helps you to manage specialized issues coming your direction while working messaging operations. Along these lines, it would be a straight forwardness for you to manage any of the specialized and non-specialized issues. Gmail Customer Service obviously spares your important time and chop down your endeavors in arranging and making Gmail account that has unintentionally traded off with malice expectations.

Each Gmail account inconvenience best dealt with here at Gmail Customer Support

Presently, Gmail account setting and arranging Gmail account with other email accounts needs appropriate specialized abilities and extreme experience else you won't have the capacity to work Gmail represent satisfying authoritative needs. Here, at Gmail client bolster, you will be furnished with Gmail client benefit where professionals will help you in each conceivable way. Bolster group works effectively day and night in sorting out such a variety of muddled cases inside a brief time.

Gmail Customer Service favored acquiring from Gmail helpdesk:

Through Gmail Technical Support Number, dealing with the accompanying issues is guaranteed conceivable:

Recovery and rebuilding of hacked Gmail email account

Production of hostile to hacking Gmail email account
Recuperation of harmed Gmail account

Not able to send or get messages

Action like making messages cause trouble

Bolster controls in making another Gmail account with stunning insurance highlight

Give assistance in setting and arranging of match up with different administrations and webmail customers like Outlook and so on
Call at the Gmail Tech Support Number Round the clock
The result of each administration will bring positive effect. Gather Gmail specialized bolster number from the principle site and obtain pertinent administrations easily. We guarantee you that your upset record passwords, lost secret key, and so on will arrive at an end and you will be given quality outcomes in couple of minutes. Presently the Gmail client administration is accommodated individual and expert environment. Like if any Gmail issue shows up in the endeavor, support will guide and render the administrations in the sooner conceivable measure of time. You can acquire help whenever you feel the necessity and get quality resolutions soon Feature Articles,by dialing Gmail client bolster administration

For More Info Visit: http://www.livetechnicians.co

• downvote

pustoi1117 days ago

is the concept of "fate". people, very insignificant to change the order established long before our birth. Of course, we have an absolute illusion that it is we control their lives. but it is the circumstances control us. we are just too stupid to recognize this and understand conceived higher intelligence (God).

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    nihal29 won $2
    Aravi won $2
    chakramed won $4
    selcinor won $2
    ChessKing won $2
    Aravi won $5
    chakramed won $2
    Aravi won $2
    brendaniel won $2
    Dipto won $2
    Latest Topics
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    AAA1992 Way to salvation from evil thoughts and obsessions???
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.