Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Internet speed worst in the WORLD 5
Created by wiilli2, 385 days ago, 569 views

Hi people

my Internet speed in Malaysia is 1Mbps and lower. So, I downloading things takes a hold day. what entertaining sites and I assess from this Internet speed?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi385 days ago

Hi @wiilli2

Disable your windows update and try to access some of the optimized entertaining sites like youtube. Never keep more then 1 tab open in your browser because your net speed will be distributed that you try to like with. Keep background apps like dropbox off while using entertaining sites.

In my location I always have network congestion problem. I pay for 2 mbps plan but get only 1 mbps or below.

Regards,

• downvote

ChessKing384 days ago

Достаточно включить турборежим яндекс браузера.В принципе по умолчанию он должен включиться автоматически при медленном интернете.Турбо позволяет сжимать данные подобно мобильной опера мини,благодаря ему страницы должны загружаться быстрее и кроме того так уменьшаеться нагрузка на процессор и уменьшаеться расход оперативной памяти.

• downvote

FixitJorge374 days ago

Turn off all images in your browser.

• downvote

Ujjwal619369 days ago

@wiilli2
as you already mentioned , your internet speed is 1mbps.....then nothing can be done to get faster speed than that.....but if you are getting below 1mbps then there are several reasons:
1. You may have been using a low end device with insufficient storage and low CPU if so u need a capable device
2. Have you ever thought of changing channels mode in wifi.......have a look : http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/21132/change-your-wi-fi-router-channel-to-optimize-your-wireless-signal/
3.Since 1mbps is not sufficient speed , more than 1 user using wifi simultaneously affects the performance
4. The damaged cables or wires may also cause a worst speed
5. Good positoning of router is required to get a good signal and speed ..here's how to place router correctly :
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/27/wifi-router-placement-tips_n_6943024.html
6. If background process of apps and programs are affecting your speed... you must know how to turn off them for better results
7. May be time for replacing router
8. Not all sites are equally capable to handle the heavy network traffics ....video site like youtube or social media sites like twitter , facebook or search engine likegoogle and so on can only mange huge network traffics.So don't expect all sites to give you same speed unless you have internet of high bandwidth

Best and ultimate solution for getting good speed is using fiber internet of at least 5 Mbps ....then you don't have to worry for anything

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    thsigit won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    customercarenum Gmail Support Number
    kate06willson Facebook customer care number toll free
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    OneParaProfessional WiseCare: Price difference on POP Up Form
    jordianz Walk me through how you might derive the black-scholes formula by using a real options approach
    TrevorKith Where do sugar daddies meet their sugar babies?
    grems Are sugar baby relationships that gross?
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.