Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Internet speed worst in the WORLD - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Internet speed worst in the WORLD 5
Created by wiilli2, 654 days ago, 858 views

Hi people

my Internet speed in Malaysia is 1Mbps and lower. So, I downloading things takes a hold day. what entertaining sites and I assess from this Internet speed?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi654 days ago

Hi @wiilli2

Disable your windows update and try to access some of the optimized entertaining sites like youtube. Never keep more then 1 tab open in your browser because your net speed will be distributed that you try to like with. Keep background apps like dropbox off while using entertaining sites.

In my location I always have network congestion problem. I pay for 2 mbps plan but get only 1 mbps or below.

Regards,

• downvote

ChessKing654 days ago

Достаточно включить турборежим яндекс браузера.В принципе по умолчанию он должен включиться автоматически при медленном интернете.Турбо позволяет сжимать данные подобно мобильной опера мини,благодаря ему страницы должны загружаться быстрее и кроме того так уменьшаеться нагрузка на процессор и уменьшаеться расход оперативной памяти.

• downvote

FixitJorge643 days ago

Turn off all images in your browser.

• downvote

Ujjwal619638 days ago

@wiilli2
as you already mentioned , your internet speed is 1mbps.....then nothing can be done to get faster speed than that.....but if you are getting below 1mbps then there are several reasons:
1. You may have been using a low end device with insufficient storage and low CPU if so u need a capable device
2. Have you ever thought of changing channels mode in wifi.......have a look : http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/21132/change-your-wi-fi-router-channel-to-optimize-your-wireless-signal/
3.Since 1mbps is not sufficient speed , more than 1 user using wifi simultaneously affects the performance
4. The damaged cables or wires may also cause a worst speed
5. Good positoning of router is required to get a good signal and speed ..here's how to place router correctly :
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/27/wifi-router-placement-tips_n_6943024.html
6. If background process of apps and programs are affecting your speed... you must know how to turn off them for better results
7. May be time for replacing router
8. Not all sites are equally capable to handle the heavy network traffics ....video site like youtube or social media sites like twitter , facebook or search engine likegoogle and so on can only mange huge network traffics.So don't expect all sites to give you same speed unless you have internet of high bandwidth

Best and ultimate solution for getting good speed is using fiber internet of at least 5 Mbps ....then you don't have to worry for anything

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    redbullbaac777 /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
    termezo What popular websites about hunting do you know?
    shahab Computer Course Best Site
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    robertniro Feel the joy of offline and online shopping at Facebook marketplace 1-855-479-1999
    bestadvisor Import Outlook PST Data to Office 365 .
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    shahab Technical task to complete
    james458 How to Reset Acer Chromebook Back to Factory Settings
    Fairymines Https://fairymines.blogspot.com/
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    doorhunt What is the rent for 1 or 2 bhk flat in Hyderabad in/near HiTec city?
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.