License key - WTH? Reward $2
Created by Ablivious, 239 days ago, 624 views
I cannot find a link to apply the wisecare 365 product I just bought. (there is NO 'upgrade to PRO' button, as implied in the email instructions & key, sent to me when I purchased this a few minutes ago. This is simply ridiculous! Why make it so difficult to 'use' what I just paid for? I'm totally annoyed with the hoops I am required to jump through, to use what is supposedly mine!
√ Best Answer
brendaniel239 days ago
Ablivious239 days ago
After a lot of confused directions, and a lot of wasted time, I finally found the solution - hidden among TOO much clutter. The product is installed - no thanks to the company. THIS OBSTACLE COURSE MUST BE MADE EASIER, OR MANY, MANY WILL BE POSTING NEGATIVELY ABOUT IT!
musemCcain239 days ago
yes i confirm, i had the same issue before. and it sucks:/
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- stormysarge won $1
- den3d won $1
- isaiah05 won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- nuklin won $1
- srb25k won $1
- AAA1992 won $1
- rohinraha won $1
- ofteamer won $1
- Wilfredvr won $1
- Latest Topics
- Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
- Never got my id or key
- I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
- Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
- Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
- Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
- License key - WTH?
- Fixed invalid key question
- How do I stop this?
- Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner