Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Как в идеале встречать год красного петуха? Reward $4
Created by ChessKing, 354 days ago, 1153 views

Год 2017-год красного петуха.Как лучше его встретить?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

chakramed354 days ago

@ChessKing
Go to an “open-air” event. These "street party"-type events often include performances by live musicians or DJs, confetti, and a fireworks display. Some require tickets to be purchased ahead of time, and some are free to attend.[1]

There are many New Year's Eve events all over the world that garner national attention: Times Square in New York, USA; Sydney Harbour in Sydney, Australia; Central London in London, England; the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France; and the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Germany.[2]
Many cities offer open-air celebrations and street parties that you can attend.[3]
If your city or town doesn't already have an open-air party, you can start one! Sites like Meetup are a great place to get started.
2-

Celebrate at a house party. It is likely that someone you know will be throwing a house party for the New Year. Ask around and choose which party best fits your celebration desires (party size, activities, location, etc).[8]

It might be a fully hosted party or a potluck. Make sure you get all the information ahead of time so you know whether to bring food or drinks.

• downvote

baladox354 days ago

@ChessKing
According to the Chinese zodiac, 2017 is the year of Rooster (Fire Rooster) starting from January 28, 2017 (called the Lunar Chinese New Year or Chinese Spring Festival) and lasting to February 15, 2018.
2017 Yearly Horoscope Predictions
* The prediction is valid for 2017 starting from January 28, 2017 and lasting to February 15, 2018.

Overview: 2017 is the year of the Fire Rooster 'Ding You' (丁酉), also the animal year (Ben Ming Nian) of you people under the zodiac sign of Rooster. In this year, you Roosters will suffer from conflicting Tai Sui while you Roosters will be more unlucky since your earthly branch 'You' will torture the earthly branch 'You' of Tai Sui, which means you will have fortune change due to conflicting Tai Sui and suffer from punishment of Tai-Sui. Therefore, you Roosters will be unlikely to have good luck in the year of 2017. Your fortune in various aspects will not have a significant improvement; instead, you will be prone to have all kinds of misfortunes. In a word, you should be prepared for the great change in life in 2017. Find out what’s in store for your sign for 2017 in money, career, love relationship and health

• downvote

Aravi354 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

I am not well aware about Chinese zodiac. But I found the below article helpful.

http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/rooster.htm

I hope you got what you are looking for.

Regards,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.