Is it me am I just stupid? 5
Created by markallen, 1375 days ago, 1246 views
Am I the only one, Why do sites put on "keep me signed in" and they never do?
arckatakor1375 days ago
You are not alone, I tell myself the same thing.
brendaniel1375 days ago
verden1372 days ago
FixitJorge1346 days ago
Maybe you are clearing your cookies. Leave those cookies alone lol
Ujjwal6191346 days ago
At first you need to know about cookies.....it is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.So when you are actually tapping the option "Keep me signed in" you are accepting to store the cookies of the particular website ,"Facebook" for example, for future use.So when you close your browser or applications and later go through same websites ,the browser uses your cookies and keeps you logged in.But if you have habit of clearing data or cookies , you won't be logged in since browser doesn't have the information as cookies no more.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?