Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Предложения об участии в лотерии в интернете Reward $2
Created by ChessKing, 131 days ago, 519 views

Вот сегодня поступило такое предложение (freelotto.com)Стоят ли доверия подобные предложения?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

chakramed131 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

read this note from the support " These emails and/or SMS messages are NOT from FreeLotto® or any of our affiliated companies. The sender of the message you received is not employed or affiliated with FreeLotto® or any of our associates. PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. "

How to Protect Yourself
If you get a text or an email that's unsolicited or from an unidentifiable source, protect yourself with these tips:

• If the message appears to be from a legitimate source, contact that source's main phone number — not the number provided in the text — and verify. Legitimate businesses, such as banks, do not send out texts that elicit a response.

• Delete messages from unknown sources without reading.

• Do not click on links or download apps from an unverified source.

• Never provide sensitive information to an unverified texter or email sender.

• Add security software to your mobile phone and/or computer.

• Contact your phone provider and alert it to the messages you've been receiving.

Regards,

• downvote

brendaniel131 days ago

@ChessKing
из личного опыта и быть на безопасной стороне:

1. если вы заинтересованы в их предложении, применяются только с их сайта.

2. Вы просили ваши финансовые детали, это афера, не лото фирма не будет просить вашей финансовой информации во время регистрации.

3. если они утверждают, что вы выиграли деньги, и они говорят, чтобы вы заплатили деньги, чтобы собрать деньги, это афера.

4. если они скажут вам, чтобы помочь им перенести любые деньги, это афера.

5. если вы никогда не играли какой-либо лото игру с любого лото компании вы не знаете, никогда не отвечать на их электронную почту, потому что вы ничего не сделали с ними раньше.

6. чтобы быть на безопасной стороне применяются только для лото компаний вы знаете или в вашей стране.

• downvote

lonelyheart131 days ago

Hello dear, My name is Huda, I will like to get acquainted with you. write me back my email,(youneshu2016@hotmail.com ) for easy communication as I have something Special to share with you, thanks cheers and kiss, Ms Huda,

• downvote

Aravi131 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

I believe freelotto.com have clearly declared not responsible for any sms or email send by third party and their are not into these kind of activity as mentioned below in their website: -

http://www.freelotto.com/fraudalert.asp

Kindly don't send any personal information to such email or sms. It can be used against you in many ways. eg, Hacking, span marketing, etc.

Regards,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    a454545 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Aravi won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.