Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

AutoWise memory при возобновлении системы часто зависает 5
Created by ChessKing, 104 days ago, 224 views

AutoWise memory(автоматическое сжатие оперативной памяти через каждые 5 мин) при возобновлении системы из сна часто зависает.Помогает перезагрузка компьютера.Какие другие способы есть?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi104 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

I too had the same problem(with all the memory optimizer application). Memory optimizer is a good idea in android but it is a bad Idea in Windows operating system. The reason is while killing the background service application in windows the unknown user application of that service will run into error.

In windows, the RAM memory occupied by that program will get locked, if it went into infinite loop. This condition is called as deadlock. Windows application are more likely to went into infinite loop if an error occur because of killing it background services.

It will not end with the particular services. It will also result in failures of other services that is waiting for memory allocation in round robin-ring. This will result in gradually increasing occupation of RAM memory and blocking the entire RAM memory. Under this condition, you will be left with no other option then to restart that PC.

Regards,

• downvote

Aravi102 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

Thanks for selecting my answer as the best answer.

Regards,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    nuklin won $1
    koroleva won $1
    Aravi won $1
    mazeal won $1
    selcinor won $1
    koroleva won $1
    Aravi won $2
    ha14 won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    Flyshield won $1
    Latest Topics
    kfreddyj Never got my id or key
    freddyj I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
    AshutoshAgrawal Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
    AshutoshAgrawal Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
    dagorski Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
    Ablivious License key - WTH?
    Eliz Fixed invalid key question
    Kermit How do I stop this?
    Meer_Muhammad2012 Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner
    selcinor Which of the wisecleaner prize you like to bid for
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.