What would be most stable currency in the future? Reward $1
Created by kmakoynohupa, 252 days ago, 492 views
What would be most stable currency in the future??
√ Best Answer
Pravy252 days ago
Bitcoin. And yes you heard me right..
yanka457252 days ago
wow yes I was about to say bitcoin too and bitcoin cant be taxed and there's ways to grow and make bitcoin too. I use this survey site to get free bitcoin dollars and then I mine it in this other site the value keeps going up in 2015 1 bitcoin was worth $250 now at the end of 2016 bitcoin has grown to be worth $770 per bitcoin and is still rising. what I like about it is if you have like $100 in bitcoin and u dont use it it will just keep increasing your current bitcoin money so naturally your 100 keeps growing soon $110 $120 etc as the bitcoin value goes up whatever you have in bitcoin automatically grows too so you make more free money on top of your money !!
Aravi252 days ago
BASTER251 days ago
It is Bitcoin
jacopo223 days ago
la miglior moneta sarebbe la NON MONETA , nel senso che il miglior modo per ridare dignità ai popoli sarebbe l'abolizione del denaro ..!!!!@kmakoynohupa
nihal29220 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- stormysarge won $1
- den3d won $1
- isaiah05 won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- nuklin won $1
- srb25k won $1
- AAA1992 won $1
- rohinraha won $1
- ofteamer won $1
- Wilfredvr won $1
- Latest Topics
- Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
- Earning money through euask.com
- Вирусный маркетинг
- Can someone tell about it
- What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
- Best Electronic currency exchange
- Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
- Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
- From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
- What would be most stable currency in the future?