Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Is Malwarebytes safe? Reward $2
Created by sunrise, 497 days ago, 1087 views

Why did it remove Wise Registry Cleaner from my computer?
Can you recommend some other antivirus?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

pustoi11497 days ago

this antivirus finds suspicious files, but the removal decision you take. Wise Registry Cleaner, It should be placed in the antivirus exclusions, in which case he will not pay attention to him. It is the best antivirus software, so I do not advise to install yet another.

• downvote

brendaniel497 days ago

@sunrise
I use avast antivirus with wise cleaner and I have never had any issue with both of them, you can get avast antivirus here...

Www.avast.com

• downvote

ha14497 days ago

@sunrise
yes i did a scan it does detect
PUP.Optional.WiseRC
but it did not delete my wisecare365 from desktop

try superantispyware and see whta will happen with you.
http://www.superantispyware.com/

• downvote

chakramed497 days ago

hello @sunrise ,
malware-byte is good but not good enough i suggest you use the following software :
1- avira
2 - avast
3- eset not 32
4- panda free
5- bitdefender free.

if you want more avaible and best ranking antivirus in term of protection go visit this link :
http://sea.pcmag.com/antivirus/22/guide/the-best-antivirus-utilities-for-2016

regards ,

• downvote

Aravi497 days ago

Hi @sunrise

Both Malwarebytes and Wise Registry Cleaner are safe and good tools. Malwarebytes is based on user reviews and negative feed backs. It declares Wise Registry Cleaner as PUP (Potential unwanted software). It is a false alert. You can placed in the antivirus exclusions and keep using the both.

Regards,

• downvote

Aravi497 days ago

Kindly refer the below snapshot. Wise is already discussing this false positive issue.

• downvote

nihal29497 days ago

@sunrise
Yes malwarebytes are safe .and so does the wise care registery cleaner . As wisecare deals with registry editing ,for security measures it detects it as unwanted software .you can exclude the wise cleaner from being scaned.
Regards

• downvote

chuchumeca497 days ago

I use avira antivirus with wise regystre cleaner and I have never had any issue https://www.avira.com/es/index

• downvote

hiflyer496 days ago

I've used it as an extra check with a number of different security suites and it never fails to come up with some malware that was missed, without ever causing a problem. This is also true for a number of Windows versions.

• downvote

Pravy494 days ago

@sunrise
Malwarebytes is a absolutely safe software. If it has detected wise as PUP virus then it's mostly just a warning for Wise to be a POTENTIALLY UNWANTED SOFTWARE. Wise software team could just intimate Malwarebytes team for this issue.

• downvote

wunduful42494 days ago

@sunrise

I am currently using kapersky internet security which offers a 30 day free trial and I have just downloaded wisecleaner on today. Avg free is another good antivirus cleaner and you can get it for a monthly charge along with pc tune up which is another good product.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    tiffibur DVI cables, buy in Canada
    babsy Best 6ft VGA cables?
    0908192 Taskeng.exe taskeng.exe taskeng.exe
    Marcopolo1271 Hiding a file on a usb with wise file hider
    Xenta How to get more followers in instagram?
    ChessKing How to distinguish a phishing site from a real one?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ChessKing How to distinguish a phishing site from a real one?
    Xenta How to get more followers in instagram?
    Marcopolo1271 Hiding a file on a usb with wise file hider
    0908192 Taskeng.exe taskeng.exe taskeng.exe
    babsy Best 6ft VGA cables?
    tiffibur DVI cables, buy in Canada
    CrackSoftPCIDM Windows 8.1 is not running well on my laptop. Hp i3 4th gen. i am facing video problem.
    Doc1961 Slow loading and freezing.
    josic Uninsalled Reg keys
    DPS Software problem
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.