Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Is Malwarebytes safe? Reward $2
Created by sunrise, 409 days ago, 937 views

Why did it remove Wise Registry Cleaner from my computer?
Can you recommend some other antivirus?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

pustoi11409 days ago

this antivirus finds suspicious files, but the removal decision you take. Wise Registry Cleaner, It should be placed in the antivirus exclusions, in which case he will not pay attention to him. It is the best antivirus software, so I do not advise to install yet another.

• downvote

brendaniel409 days ago

@sunrise
I use avast antivirus with wise cleaner and I have never had any issue with both of them, you can get avast antivirus here...

Www.avast.com

• downvote

ha14409 days ago

@sunrise
yes i did a scan it does detect
PUP.Optional.WiseRC
but it did not delete my wisecare365 from desktop

try superantispyware and see whta will happen with you.
http://www.superantispyware.com/

• downvote

chakramed408 days ago

hello @sunrise ,
malware-byte is good but not good enough i suggest you use the following software :
1- avira
2 - avast
3- eset not 32
4- panda free
5- bitdefender free.

if you want more avaible and best ranking antivirus in term of protection go visit this link :
http://sea.pcmag.com/antivirus/22/guide/the-best-antivirus-utilities-for-2016

regards ,

• downvote

Aravi408 days ago

Hi @sunrise

Both Malwarebytes and Wise Registry Cleaner are safe and good tools. Malwarebytes is based on user reviews and negative feed backs. It declares Wise Registry Cleaner as PUP (Potential unwanted software). It is a false alert. You can placed in the antivirus exclusions and keep using the both.

Regards,

• downvote

Aravi408 days ago

Kindly refer the below snapshot. Wise is already discussing this false positive issue.

• downvote

nihal29408 days ago

@sunrise
Yes malwarebytes are safe .and so does the wise care registery cleaner . As wisecare deals with registry editing ,for security measures it detects it as unwanted software .you can exclude the wise cleaner from being scaned.
Regards

• downvote

chuchumeca408 days ago

I use avira antivirus with wise regystre cleaner and I have never had any issue https://www.avira.com/es/index

• downvote

hiflyer407 days ago

I've used it as an extra check with a number of different security suites and it never fails to come up with some malware that was missed, without ever causing a problem. This is also true for a number of Windows versions.

• downvote

Pravy405 days ago

@sunrise
Malwarebytes is a absolutely safe software. If it has detected wise as PUP virus then it's mostly just a warning for Wise to be a POTENTIALLY UNWANTED SOFTWARE. Wise software team could just intimate Malwarebytes team for this issue.

• downvote

wunduful42405 days ago

@sunrise

I am currently using kapersky internet security which offers a 30 day free trial and I have just downloaded wisecleaner on today. Avg free is another good antivirus cleaner and you can get it for a monthly charge along with pc tune up which is another good product.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    Latest Topics
    kate06willson Facebook customer care number toll free
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    OneParaProfessional WiseCare: Price difference on POP Up Form
    jordianz Walk me through how you might derive the black-scholes formula by using a real options approach
    TrevorKith Where do sugar daddies meet their sugar babies?
    grems Are sugar baby relationships that gross?
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    nathanq Have your say on net neutrality.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.