Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is your forecast for the pair $ - € Reward $2
Created by kmakoynohupa, 377 days ago, 1336 views

What is your forecast for the pair $ - €??
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

brendaniel377 days ago

@kmakoynohupa
At the present rate of GBP to the USD I will forecast for the months of December 2016, January, February 2017, the current exchange rate is 1.27 US Dollar to one Great Britain pound, here is my forcast:

GBP to USD forecast for December 2016.
The exchange rate for beginning of December 1.25. Maximum rate 1.34, while minimum 1.25. Averaged rate for month 1.29. The forecast for pound exchange rate at the end 1.31, change for December 4.80%.

Pound to Dollar forecast for January 2017.
The exchange rate for beginning of January 1.31. Maximum rate 1.31, while minimum 1.25. Averaged rate for month 1.29. The forecast for pound exchange rate at the end 1.28, change for January -2.29%.

GBP to USD forecast for February 2017.
The exchange rate for beginning of February 1.28. Maximum rate 1.29, while minimum 1.23. Averaged rate for month 1.26. The forecast for pound exchange rate at the end 1.26, change for February -1.56%.

Note: Donald Trump will be sworn in to office in January and his policies might affect the exchange rate of both currencies, any decision he takes should start having visible effects on the exchange rate from like March 2017.

For more info visit https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=gbp+to+usd+exchange+rate&oq=GBP+to+USD+excjange&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.15649j0j4&client=ms-android-tecno&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

• downvote

nuklin377 days ago

1dollar to 0.9Pounds. I will go for a closeup between the two considering Trump's policies and the BREXIT. Already it's at 1dollar to 0.79Pounds.

• downvote

Aravi377 days ago

Hi @kmakoynohupa

After BREXIT and UK quit union, Both euro and pound expected to fall a lot. The USD value expected to reach new sky height. Euro expected to fall below the value of USD.

Regards,

• downvote

voineaadi370 days ago

IN the long run, they will be 1 to 1, meaning 1 Euro = 1 USD. Why? Because of global trading relationships, a more free international world, economies are trying to equalize, and so on. It's already a much tighter exchange rate between the EUR and the USD than it was a few years ago, the GBP is also going down ( because of their own doing, if you ask me ). So yes, it will only be a matter of time before the two will be on the same page. Just common sense.

• downvote

brendaniel369 days ago

@kmakoynohupa
Thanks for selecting mine as the best...

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ChessKing Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
    AshutoshAgrawal Earning money through euask.com
    ChessKing Вирусный маркетинг
    mazeal Can someone tell about it
    ohayou What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
    kmakoynohupa Best Electronic currency exchange
    kmakoynohupa Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
    kmakoynohupa Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
    kmakoynohupa From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
    kmakoynohupa What would be most stable currency in the future?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.