Virus on my computer Reward $2
Created by rayhare, 262 days ago, 631 views
My anti-virus keep delete you they say you put virus on my computer
Drmgiver262 days ago
Use Linux. No viruses.
Aravi262 days ago
ha14261 days ago
brendaniel261 days ago
nihal29258 days ago
alastro52257 days ago
using another computer, go to AVG and download their AVG rescue disk program. Make a cd to boot your infected computer from use Ethernet to connect computer to inyernet then boot computer to the disk (which will not be in windows). Follow instructions to scan computer and remove virus. After computer is clean, boot into windows download malwareantimalwarebytes from cnet.com, install and run this program If there are any traces of virus or malware this will irradicate it. It takes time, but it works. Be sure to use a highly rated antivirus program to keep this from happening again. Good Luck! @rayhare
chakramed256 days ago
kmakoynohupa254 days ago
Need the latest antivirus software that can check online for viruses
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- stormysarge won $1
- den3d won $1
- isaiah05 won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- nuklin won $1
- srb25k won $1
- AAA1992 won $1
- rohinraha won $1
- ofteamer won $1
- Wilfredvr won $1
- Latest Topics
- Are you being kind with me
- DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
- You believe in life after death in other world.?
- I don't like women am I a misogynist
- Тематические форумы на сайтах
- I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
- Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
- Where are you From???
- Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
- Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?