Malwarebytes sees wise registry checker entries as problems Reward $2
Created by tsoilihoi, 230 days ago, 2186 views
Malwarebytes found 89 unwanted program entries pup.optional.wiserc
Is this a problem, should I delete them?
ha14230 days ago
Aravi230 days ago
brendaniel229 days ago
WiseCleaner_admin228 days ago
Please don't delete it.
tsoilihoi228 days ago
Here's the problem. Malwarebytes is taking aggressive action against registry programs on their believe that they don't work.
SUK27225 days ago
I have same issue, and I already post it to wisecleaner support team, they told me a solution, and it worked. Actually, I hope wisecleaner team can fix this issue perfectlly (not using exclusion), malwarebytes or other security software not remove wisecleaner.
chakramed225 days ago
hiflyer224 days ago
Yes. Delete them.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- chakramed won $1
- yogisugandi25 won $1
- crazyping12 won $1
- CipriftwRO won $1
- jiayi6632016 won $1
- isaiah05 won $1
- ha14 won $1
- RoyFXHackers won $1
- brendaniel won $1
- ha14 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
- Never got my id or key
- I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
- Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
- Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
- Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
- License key - WTH?
- Fixed invalid key question
- How do I stop this?
- Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner