Malwarebytes sees wise registry checker entries as problems Reward $2
Created by tsoilihoi, 174 days ago, 1951 views
Malwarebytes found 89 unwanted program entries pup.optional.wiserc
Is this a problem, should I delete them?
ha14174 days ago
Aravi174 days ago
brendaniel173 days ago
WiseCleaner_admin172 days ago
Please don't delete it.
tsoilihoi172 days ago
Here's the problem. Malwarebytes is taking aggressive action against registry programs on their believe that they don't work.
SUK27169 days ago
I have same issue, and I already post it to wisecleaner support team, they told me a solution, and it worked. Actually, I hope wisecleaner team can fix this issue perfectlly (not using exclusion), malwarebytes or other security software not remove wisecleaner.
chakramed169 days ago
hiflyer168 days ago
Yes. Delete them.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- isaiah05 won $1
- ha14 won $1
- AAA1992 won $1
- Aravi won $1
- Pamela won $1
- Aravi won $1
- nihal29 won $1
- a454545 won $1
- chakramed won $1
- chakramed won $3
- Latest Topics
- Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
- Never got my id or key
- I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
- Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
- Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
- Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
- License key - WTH?
- Fixed invalid key question
- How do I stop this?
- Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner