Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How can I get payout here? Reward $2
Created by zekman, 207 days ago, 433 views

I am stuck and there is not enough questions around here and also one i answered they are not chosen as the best answer or person didnt choose anyone at all...
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

zrodfects207 days ago

Your not going to be able to answer every single question that get's asked.

You may also know the answer but someone else before or even after you may have provided more detail or even provided images or links etc, if no answer has been chosen as best answer this could also mean the person asking the question has not got the answer he/she was looking for, possibly similar but at times people have a set answer in mind they hope to get but in some ways can not put in to words 100% the way they have their question in mind, or perhaps they forgot to choose or do not have access to the internet 24/7 or find the time to check etc.

There could be a number of reasons...

Roam around and just search some answers you think you may know and see how you go, it is pretty much a waiting for when what ever question gets asked or whether it has been answered already etc..

Hope this helps..

• downvote

brendaniel207 days ago

@zekman
Read this information

The rewards include three parts:
1. Provided by the questioner or euask when your answer is marked as the best one.
2. Redeemed cash.
3. Novice task: Gain a best answer.

The reward can be used for posting questions, but it can't be used for purchasing points or gifts.
It will take 7-14 days to check, and there will be a commission charge for each payment or transfer, which will be paid by the users themselves.
Transfer to a PayPal account
You have to transfer $10 at minimum, it will take 1-2 days to the PayPal account.
International remittances,
You have to transfer $100 at minimum, it will take 7-14 days to the bank account.
When you submit an application for transferring, please check your account information carefully. If the transfer failed due to the wrong information, Euask won't assume the responsibility.

Important: Any behavior to gain points and rewards by cheating or break its rule is absolutely forbidden in Euask, Euask has the right to cancel or clear out the related points and rewards, even terminate the Euask account.

Go here for more information:
http://www.euask.com/points-and-rewards

• downvote

brendaniel207 days ago

@zekman
You just have to be patient and keep answering till your one of your answers is chosen as the best...

• downvote

Aravi206 days ago

Hi @zekman

It is not mandatory to answer all the question. Take your time. You need to be patient and keep answering the question that you know the best to get your answer selected.

Regards,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $2
    rohinraha won $1
    isaiah05 won $1
    koroleva won $1
    voineaadi won $1
    ab1936 won $3
    ha14 won $2
    AAA1992 won $1
    ag346 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.