Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Who is the most interesting person to talk to you? Reward $2
Created by pustoi11, 83 days ago, 393 views

Imagine that once in a lifetime, you had the chance, you can talk to absolutely anyone, alive. who it is and why?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

serezha53 days ago

Hi! I'd like to talk to Nikolay the II (Romanov). I think he was one of the greatest persons in the world. L'd like to get to know what was his thoughts about his people and country. It seems to me people of that times were more honest and braver. I'd like to hear his point of view.
Good luck!

• downvote

Pamela83 days ago

James Cameron and/or Dr. Robert Ballard. Because I have been interested in the history of the Titanic for many years.

• downvote

Aravi83 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

I will talk with god. Because, If I am able to collect some proof, then millions of years of human search will come to an end. I hope you will accept that he/ she is alive.

Regards,

• downvote

pustoi1183 days ago

@Aravi
only living people. otherwise, it is the most obvious answer.

• downvote

Aravi83 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

Ok sis, then I will ask for a chance to talk with Sir Tim Berners-Lee. He is the man invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989.

A man who worked for CERN and made many mile stone for online artifice called websites. He wrote the first web client and server in 1990. about 20 years after the first connection was established over what is today known as the Internet. At the time, Tim was a software engineer at CERN, the large particle physics laboratory near Geneva, Switzerland.

Regards,

• downvote

Nyikango83 days ago

I would talk to Dad in every single moment I have in his and my life

• downvote

TKS83 days ago

I don't consider any body as a special person to talk with. I would prefer to talk to anybody if only he is keen to listen. But it is safe to be a good listener.

• downvote

ChessKing82 days ago

Каждый имеет подсознательное желание поговорить с своей душой.Обдумывая какую то проблему мы молча обращаемся к своему эго.Человек материален а его душа духовна и это гармоничное взаимодополнение.
Другое дело что духовное в каждого свое.Это может даже быть и бог.

• downvote

zrodfects82 days ago

It would have to be Stephen Hawking, what he has gone through in life to where he is today only living basically by one nerve in his face yet he still has more energy then teenagers these days, rarely negative thoughts like the younger generation, even through his illness he still powered through with his passion and determination..

A true role model that very little people could ever know what he has gone through or have the know how to look up to without being too self involved as most people do these days..

• downvote

nuklin81 days ago

I would talk to Obama because he knows a lot and I would want to tap into his wealth of knowledge, argue with him on the rationale for some actions he and the US government have taken that has affected not just America but the world at large.

I would also want to verify some bits of information about world politics, the conspiracy theorem and why if possible these occasions have persisted and the solution to some socio-cultural events.

Generally, I would want to learn a lot from him and then make my judgements based on my established doctrines of life.

• downvote

my_asylum79 days ago

ME ME ME ME ME

• downvote

Meerkat79 days ago

my collage crush. its always nice talking to her and I really like her voice

• downvote

Icuska78 days ago

Mindenkivel beszelni,aki tiszteletet nyujt szamomra.Szüksége van társaságomra.

• downvote

hiflyer75 days ago

Me, myself, and I.

• downvote

voineaadi75 days ago

I would talk to Arnold Schwarzenegger because he has been a great example of self achieved success through the sheer power of will. His parents did not support him, his friends made fun of him, opposition everywhere. He made it BY HIMSELF, he was a maverick, a bad-ass, and he has succeeded in all areas of his life. big time! For me, that's the definition of a hero, along with a whole bunch of other qualities, like: empathy, kindness, respect, high ethical values, thinking outside of the box just to name a few. True hero.

Arnold's Six Secrets To Success:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_302349&feature=iv&src_vid=-0PrTkE5jG4&v=BD3dlCjk250

Heartwarming. Earthshaking!

• downvote

slapper75 days ago

Jonathan Goldsmith : He is best known for appearing in television commercials for Dos Equis beer, from 2006 to 2016, as the character The Most Interesting Man in the World.

"Dos Equis' pitchman is Jewish actor living in Marina del Rey - Hollywood Jew".

If he isn't I don't know who is

• downvote

slapper75 days ago

@voineaadi
he is the the son of a NAZI

Arnold's father was member of Nazi storm troops

• downvote

voineaadi75 days ago

@slapper
So what? His father was a Nazi, not him! That doesn't say anything about Arnold himself. He is a great man nonetheless.

• downvote

wunduful4272 days ago

@pustoi11
I have always wanted to have a conversation with cicely Tyson. I think she is one of the best female actresses I have ever seen. The way she played in those slavery movies seem so real you would think she had been there for real.

• downvote

capybara68 days ago

It's a toss up between Joan of Arc, Henry V, and Albert Einstein.

• downvote

Jazzman66 days ago

@pustoi11
My Mom self explanatory....

• downvote

afdess65 days ago

@pustoi11
Call will of God because he is the only one with whom I feel safe talking to him he is the only one who can help me and solve my problems

• downvote

WAJID61 days ago

Dr.Zakir Nike from INDIA

• downvote

Waelzme55 days ago

I want to talk to president SISI of Egypt I practically want to know what he has installed and future plans for Egypt in his mind ........

• downvote

MickelMalik51 days ago

@pustoi11
The God

• downvote

Dipto43 days ago

@pustoi11
If I ever get a chance I'd talk to Taylor Swift. I can't really explain the reason. Because somethings just can't be explained.

• downvote

Lujzika00137 days ago

Albert Schweitzer, Albert Einstein, Luciano Pavarotti, APÁM !Ő nagyon hiányzik.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    brendaniel won $1
    selcinor won $3
    zrodfects won $2
    brendaniel won $1
    brendaniel won $1
    chakramed won $1
    Flyshield won $3
    koroleva won $2
    chakramed won $2
    verden won $4
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.