Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How many of you actually believe what the Government say's Reward $2
Created by my_asylum, 325 days ago, 794 views

This is a question of how many people are blinded by Government flag waving and the best one (your not a good American if you don't do this) bullshit.....
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Xplu4325 days ago

@my_asylum
The American government is controlled by corrupt politicians that serve only the rich people and organizations that support them financially. They will go to any lengths to obtain power and personal wealth. This includes flag-waving, sword-rattling, and fear-mongering. Concern for the citizens of America is not on their agenda. These criminals are kept in office by voters who become zombies on election day.

• downvote

gotsushi325 days ago

Not me. You are a total fool if you are for the official story of JFK, 911 etc.

• downvote

Aravi325 days ago

Hi @my_asylum

People cannot blindly believe what Government says; this is because government have 3 responsibilities: -

1) Need to keep people calm in-order to maintain peaceful situation.

2) Need to manage people's mind set as per the current international political situation.

3) Local political reasons.

Otherwise, the country will be a loser. However, we have to keep ourselves with the boundary limit that government wants to keep the prosperity of country. This is the same case all around the world.

Regards,

• downvote

brendaniel325 days ago

@my_asylum

I would have loved to answer you, but I'm not an american, where I come from, if we had a government that's just a quarter in performance of the united states, we will be so happy.... If I were to score your leaders I would give them a pass mark of 80percent, a lot of your leaders love your country, but here a lot our leaders hate our country but I still love my country despite having a bad government... So it is better you love your country and fly it's flag even if you hate the government....

• downvote

pustoi11325 days ago

Americans use the rest of the world, for the sake of their own, prosperity, allowing a select few, countries live are not worse off. they think they can decide how you have to live with them, the subjective point of view. If you like to work for someone, you love America. If you want to work for yourself, you're a smart man, but you violate the interests of America.

• downvote

hiflyer312 days ago

All politicians lie. All government people lie. All leaders lie. It's a prerequisite. The American government lies more than all the other countries put together. Our presidents lie more than Putin does.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Tika won $4
    ZzMrXzZ won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Karmadyota won $1
    ha14 won $1
    layls1071 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.