Counting the days. 5
Created by timetravler, 483 days ago, 762 views
Why did us humans start counting at year 1 and not way back before,say 5000 or more years back in time..
This day my be the year Nov.23, 222,222,202,016 or even a larger number.
Did we start all over? And why?
Would'it mess there records all up?
And why did we start the date on Jan. 01,0001?
√ Best Answer
Aravi482 days ago
nuklin483 days ago
brendaniel482 days ago
@timetravler The date counting of the world is limited to the information known by man, no one knows the beginning of time, so from the time date was been counted it had to have a reference which is why you see BC and AD which stands for BEFORE CHRIST and AFTER THE DEATH which is used for the time Jesus Christ existed on the earth and after his death.
Aravi475 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- arto won $1
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- Latest Topics
- Music and entertainment
- Anybody know anything about this place
- Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
- Time travel in reel
- Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
- What is CSIR NET Exam?
- Германивые транзисторы
- Which better dell or Hp And why?
- Website transaction time handling technics.
- Почему наши глаза не видят своих ресниц?