Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Be kind to one another : } 5
Created by Jazzman, 394 days ago, 564 views

(Farhanaan) I have a problem with your statement looks like your back ground is a bit shaky your folk come from
foreign country or you come from a foreign country that's ok but if your statement because you are foreign then you must live by the rules of the USA because now this is where your at think about it if I was in your country I would have to respect your rules so to say Trump is wrong about muslim as you know we seem to have a problem with them so if you don't like being here then my suggestion is to go home where you think that the rules fit your self.....The reason I say this about you is what ever person became President I will resect that I might not like it but they have control of our troops made of men and women that die for this country so for you to can come to my country and complain everyone need to come together as a unit to back up who ever get to be President man or women so think about it try not to complain I do love my country so should YOU !!!!!!!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.