Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Did anyone ever earn any real prize from this platform Reward $2
Created by selcinor, 393 days ago, 713 views

If you truly earn any prize from this platform just state it, and how you earn it
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

zrodfects392 days ago

I have never saved enough to get a prize, I can honestly say I trust that it is legit, but it is something I couldn't hold off to save for, besides, I have a good phone I also have an iPad so technically these prizes are not needed, also even if points went higher it is not a rip off because at the end of the day it is free.

I usually only save up for the 290 points, as 150 you earn 5 where as 290 gives you 10 which is minus 10 points overall, instead of cashing in at 150 each time, plus on top of earnings we get here, I normally cash out each month or second month which ever I feel the need to.

Works well for me in Australia because of the US dollar, so I gain a little more, the same with Fiverr.com where I do a lot of work, each work earns you $5 hence fiverr, and fiverr keeps $1, but because of the US dollar is so low I actually earn $5.30 so I don't miss out on fees, if anything I gain more, especially when I earn well in to the hundreds, some jobs I get $30-$40 per job which I work 24/7 there so I gain several hundred per month and getting higher and higher, enough for me to work from home anyways, I haven't been in a full time job for the past 5 years, staying home with my kids is awesome, thanks to working with online stuff that we couldn't do years ago, I also work for Apple with selling apps, every app sold I get a percentage, this makes thousands per year, plus doing this EUASK site, I also do over a dozen online suverys just for fun and extra cash on the side, from prize draws to a points system and bonus gift cards, the highest gift card I earnt was $200, but mostly $20-$50, but this is only a random times of the year..

• downvote

mischief_no1393 days ago

Yes. I helped someone with a question. Hope this helps.

• downvote

Aravi392 days ago

Hi @selcinor

Yes, I made out real prizes. It purely depended on your luck and how well you understand and answer.

Regards,

• downvote

Danyil392 days ago

Yes of course

• downvote

ha14392 days ago

@selcinor

yes, it is a reliable system and depends on those who ask the questions, either you gain points or points and cash if you are selected the best answer, in answer, you can get the cash to your paypal account only when it is 10USD and higher, and 100USD for bank transfert

• downvote

brendaniel392 days ago

@mischief_no1 @Aravi @Danyil @ha14
You guys don't really understand what he is asking, what he saying is: Has anyone gotten prizes or cash physically sent from euask.com such as phones, tablets or physical cash/transfer to his bank account/PayPal which is been used by he/she personally and if anyone has done so, how did it he/she do it?

• downvote

ha14392 days ago

@brendaniel29

you are right, it is long distance to get physical prize like iPad, (6500 points for iPad mini)

• downvote

Alirio392 days ago

Yes, perseverance and good luck paid off, I collect a total of $14 to my PayPal account, from direct rewards answering questions plus converting points rewards to cash

• downvote

Aravi392 days ago

Hi @brendaniel

In that case no bro. Because it requires lot of points.

Regards,

• downvote

nihal29392 days ago

@selcinor
Hey mate I just love helping people and from this site I helped many people . few months ago I got payment of 50$ PayPal cash which I gifted to my sister. I also redeemed 5$ for 150 points . and how I got them , by just answering the questions based on the topics that are well known by me.
Hope you will found this helpful.
Regards

• downvote

olja225588392 days ago

I transfered about 30$ on my paypall account.
So this system is really working. Plus, you can really earn 5$ or 10$ for points which you got for answering or as a daily gift. Have a nice day!

• downvote

brendaniel391 days ago

@zrodfects
Please can you tell me what type of jobs you do on fivver and how do you get customers, I've registered for about 3years now and not gotten one job from fivver, please help me I will really appreciate, thanks in advance

• downvote

zrodfects391 days ago

@brendaniel
Hi there, this depends on the type of work you do and what people look for, I have over a dozen different jobs, so the more you do more chance you get customer, firstly customers find me, just by simply searching the type of work they need and they see that I have an on going 5 star rating anda lot of happy customers, I have been doing this for a couple of years too, even when I first started it did take over a year before it started to pick up, some of the stuff I do from photo enlargements to logo designs were not that popular so it was slow for me, I then added more work and so I added about 2 years word search puzzles, cross word puzzles and cutsom maze puzzles in peoples or business names, this has been the most popular for me as I do this also as a living for cafe shops magazine authors so this is obviously popular, I plan to do more styles over time which will help bring more work hopefully, I also do printable custom birthday invitations that cover themes from Star Wars to Shrek etc, once you get started a lot of the customers return, some people have even asked me if I do certain things that I don't have a Fiverr gig for, if I can do it then I obviously say yes, there is one lady who used some other person for a while no longer does her work, this involves turning flyers and layouts or website descriptions into a business style printable PDF file, I do this for someone on a regular bases, kinda like data entry with images etc,

I don't look for customers they just find me just from searches they hope to find. Others create all kinds of art and makes enough money to buy a house, I make a lot but no where near what type of dollars the high sellers make, but maybe one day when I add more jobs who knows, again this depends on what type of work you do, remember there is always more than one person that does the same or similar job, so I see what they offer and I create better offers, for my puzzles for example, people charge a lot more than what I do, since I do this for a living it is also very easy for me to make so creating more for a less price works in my favor, be unique if you can, I do custom names with a maze puzzle inside, it is a 3D-ish looking name and could be for a business promo handout, or a kids birthday party, everyone likes to see their name done in in different ways.

Just think of all the things you can do or what skill you think you have using your PC, then go check out the exact same that others are doing and see how you can do it better or more for the same price or less, if everyone does the same thing and charges the same your pretty much only a waiting game, people then have many choices to choose and your just in the mix, so be unique don't charge too much on stuff customers can actually do themselves but just don't have the time for.

I also promote books for authors by simply posting across Facebook pages in high traffic popular book groups, which is actually hard to find but took me some time to set up despite how easy this sounds, now I have my groups it is easy as just posting, I post to over 400,000 members and growing so the authors are happy, others do this too but they are for random groups so it is pointless, so I do book only groups since it is just a book, the gig is actually quite popular too.

I also make custom Facebook headers etc, and some fun photo collages, some not so popular but here and there on top of my popular gigs won't matter how slow.

If you do work for people who have a business or clients of their own you will find at times they give you tips/extra cash for a job well done, this happens a lot for me, some people have a tip jar gig, this I don't do as I leave it entirely up to the customer if they want to tip me or not, and it does happen quite a lot....

Good luck..

• downvote

brendaniel391 days ago

@zerodfects Thanks for your answer, I'm so happy for the information.....

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ChessKing Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
    AshutoshAgrawal Earning money through euask.com
    ChessKing Вирусный маркетинг
    mazeal Can someone tell about it
    ohayou What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
    kmakoynohupa Best Electronic currency exchange
    kmakoynohupa Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
    kmakoynohupa Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
    kmakoynohupa From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
    kmakoynohupa What would be most stable currency in the future?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.