Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Uploading Vidoes To This Site ?? Reward $3
Created by WaggieBoi, 613 days ago, 884 views

Hey Peeps & Geeks, Ladies & Gentlemen
Why wont this site let me Upload a Video when overs have OR has it been Uploaded but needs Approving ?.. If So, then this Site should let you know ; "When, What, Where, How & A Big "IF" ?..
Thanks for taking the time to Read this & any help or info' would very must be appreciated !!
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Pravy610 days ago

@waggieboi.
This site doesn't let you upload videos. Therefore the need for "approving" doesn't come into question. The best you can do if upload a video to a third party video hosting site and link it here. The site automatically embeds the linked video.
I presume the reason for non support of videos is related to storage space. A simple Q&A site doesn't require much server space if it has to do without video support.
To cut it short. As there are so many video hosting sites out there and this site embed linked videos from there it doesn't need its own video support for it.
Hope this helps.
Regards.

• downvote

WaggieBoi613 days ago

• downvote

Logicz1hunid613 days ago

Hey @WaggieBoi
I am sorry, but this site does not have the feature to upload videos as yet, maybe they will add that later when they see your question or after more persons ask about it. Videos can be added to a question, however, only by linking them from other websites for example: youtube.

Have a great day.

• downvote

yanka457613 days ago

Simple answer...You cant upload videos here but what you can do is leave the link to a video and it will show a thumbnail pic of the video they would just have to click on the link to watch the video from another site Okay. I hope this helps you fully understand now

• downvote

Aravi613 days ago

Hi @WaggieBoi

Currently video upload is not supported, but you can upload a video on site like you-tube and share the link. This site allow of play of video link from other site.

Regards,

• downvote

WaggieBoi610 days ago

thanks anyone !!

• downvote

Pravy610 days ago

Thanks for choosing my answer.
Regards.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    AMITK Why windows store games more smooth and take less cpu+ram work then other?
    limtengyong Wise Anti Malware Pro
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    debbiejohnson1254 How to recover corrupted Exchange server EDB file data
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    7pharman Where did Wise Care 365 Pro Go???
    ariegm Is there a Hosting Provider here?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    termezo Where I can find best flight deals?
    bigwrench K7 Total security
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    AMITK Why windows store games more smooth and take less cpu+ram work then other?
    limtengyong Wise Anti Malware Pro
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.