Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Just want to know. Reward $2
Created by rayhare, 228 days ago, 351 views

How can you afford to ues for free. i just download dont know if it work but i am hope it will thank you
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

rayhare228 days ago

do i need to buy this wise Disk cleaner

• downvote

yanka457228 days ago

it is not a free program you need to buy it but what you could do to help you come up with extra money is answer alot of questions on this site euask cos they oY u free paypal money for being best answer Good luck :)

• downvote

brendaniel228 days ago

@rayhare
Read all you need to know about wise care products here,
http://www.wisecleaner.com/help.html%7D
select the products of your interest in the drop down menu and click on the question you want to find any information about....

Note: I personally use wisecare and I can categorically tell you it really works, very efficient and effective...... If you need more functions then you can go ahead and also pay for it...

• downvote

Aravi227 days ago

Hi @rayhare

I think you are talking about wise 365, It is a free as well as paid software. You will be able to use wise 365 it is completely free. You need not to buy the licence. However, some advance features are locked, only paid pro version unlocks more advance features.

Regards,

• downvote

nihal29224 days ago

@rayhare no you didn't need to buy it, there are some features for which they charge money like privacy cleaner , system security etc . but wise cleaner is free to use . pro features require buying a license key. you can use wise care 365 for free lifetime! .
check out more at CNET = http://download.cnet.com/Wise-Care-365/3000-18512_4-75744630.html

REGARDS

• downvote

nuklin223 days ago

@rayhare Nice product, keeps your system alive, boosts your browsing confidence. Just make sure you do the manual job after every clean up...

• downvote

chakramed214 days ago

Hi @rayhare ,

what you mean is why should i buy the pro software ?
becuz there are many fonctionalites not aviable on free version like deep cleaner and more feature that can get you more speed on your systeme .

regards ,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $2
    rohinraha won $1
    isaiah05 won $1
    koroleva won $1
    voineaadi won $1
    ab1936 won $3
    ha14 won $2
    AAA1992 won $1
    ag346 won $1
    Latest Topics
    cyntax77 Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
    kfreddyj Never got my id or key
    freddyj I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
    AshutoshAgrawal Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
    AshutoshAgrawal Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
    dagorski Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
    Ablivious License key - WTH?
    Eliz Fixed invalid key question
    Kermit How do I stop this?
    Meer_Muhammad2012 Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.