No Dear, wrong number 5
Created by woodland1954, 1439 days ago, 1449 views
I am using " Wise Cleaner 9.31.649 " at the bottom, at the top it just says " Wise Cleaner 9 " - Someone told me I should use the middle selection ( where it says - recommended, select all - and another ) they said the select all. The big problem is, I don't think those work, there's tiny buttons to press that should turn blue when selecting, but won't - and those selection type sets are very dull, you can't read them. So I don't think I can even use them.
Is this a very old version ? ( and it's " Ms " an old maid - don't need a man yelling for a beer ! )
Aravi1439 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Income Source of euask
- How we get best reward from euask
- Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
- Never got my id or key
- I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
- Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
- Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
- Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
- License key - WTH?
- Fixed invalid key question