Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Champions of what? Song Champions From Queen Reward $25
Created by Wise_EPL, 396 days ago, 765 views

In that song, when they "We are the Champions", what are they the champions of?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

UW396 days ago

world !!!!

• downvote

nuklin396 days ago

@Wise_EPL
The song is about Queen's fight to the top, more of a victory anthem. NOT a SPORTS anthem, as Freddie mercury said "I was thinking about football when I wrote it. I wanted a participation song, something that the fans could latch on to. Of course, I've given it more theatrical subtlety than an ordinary football chant. I suppose it could also be construed as my version of "I Did It My Way." We have made it, and it certainly wasn't easy. No bed of roses as the song says. And it's still not easy."But a VICTORY anthem. It's celebrating a victory of any kind, and that victory was obtained by those involved sticking together and fighting it out until they couldn't fight anymore.
The song is actually about queen themselves.. having carved out a niche in the society where they are recognized irrespective of their sexual orientation
I've taken my bows, and my curtains calls
you brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it, I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise

Again it came at a time when''the lefties'' and the lefty elites were boasting in pride and arrogance over the ''assumed'' conservative losers that sometimes felt like a loser down the tracks or ''like a rolling stone'' who were losing their homes and dignity. Where finally in this day of age the tables were turned in their favor that Trumped over them quietly to say ''how does it feel'' when ''We are Champions Of The World'' that held on to our faith in God.

for more check out: https://www.lyricinterpretations.com/queen/we-are-the-champions

• downvote

Danyil394 days ago

Of Innovation.

• downvote

nihal29392 days ago

@Wise_EPL
its just a song . does not make any sense why they are champions.
REGARDS

• downvote

nuklin390 days ago

@Wise_EPL They are the champions in the battle for recognition. Having been absorbed into the society that never wanted them due to their orientations.

• downvote

SISTER_J0J0390 days ago

Champions of life. Living it in truth.

• downvote

capybara389 days ago

"We are the Champions, OF THE WORLD."

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.