Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 FACEBOOK Question - Album Photo's not displaying when posting? most albums do some will not, why ? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

FACEBOOK Question - Album Photo's not displaying when posting? most albums do some will not, why ? Reward $25
Created by zrodfects, 711 days ago, 1208 views

I have a Facebook page with photo albums but I have separate A-Z albums... For the last 3 years of doing this, albums "C" and "F" never posts on my timeline when I added photos, even recent photos under the albums section, but if I go in to the album they are there but I have to click on the photo then share on my timelime every single time and it's annoying, the hide from timeline is not disable when you first upload an image as with the other albums.... now a few weeks ago now album "B" is now doing this all of a sudden, so now 3 albums I have to manually share on my timeline.....

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, has this happened to you and you sorted it out, no point me contacting Facebook because they are useless, they take years to get back to you, I have asked twice in the past 2 years and no answer.

I thought maybe an album was getting too many images but the albums that are fine have 2 or 3 times more in them so it can't be space issues...

Any help would be muchly appreciated, thanks
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha14711 days ago

@zrodfects
maybe you need to change the date???

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=449012658483255

• downvote

zrodfects711 days ago

@ha14

Had a look at the date settings of the actual album, I noticed it shows a date of July 2014, for some reason this can not be change, but selecting 'use date of photo's" this still doesn't fix this.... when uploading an image you can see today's date there ready when selecting dates but still doesn't show on timeline, going back to a photo I uploaded minutes ago shows it was posted in 2014 :(

It picks it fine through Twitter as I set it to automatically post on Twitter, so this part has always worked fine, so it is only half getting the posting done...

I thought about creating a new "C" "F" & "B" albums but not sure if moving the older photos would still screw it up or makes things worse.... only a few weeks ago the "B" album starting this problem too so I am worried other albums will turn like this and create more work for myself...

• downvote

ha14711 days ago

@zrodfects

can you get the http address of the album and post it one time???

• downvote

zrodfects711 days ago

@ha14

I would as it could probably help but it's a private account sorry....

I may have to just deal with it, just annoying to share each upload everytime...

• downvote

ha14711 days ago

@zrodfects

delete the last photo in the album in question and see if it will bring it alive!!!

• downvote

zrodfects711 days ago

@ha14

I actually tried that earlier..

• downvote

ha14711 days ago

@zrodfects

create other albums upload the same photos (one at a time and check if the album will appear) there and check if it will work then you can delete the older ones.

maybe the last option would be Facebook support???

• downvote

zrodfects711 days ago

@ha14

I will try Facebook support one more time.;.. Thanks anyways

• downvote

MaheshPatil710 days ago

use google chrome as your browser

• downvote

zrodfects710 days ago

@MaheshPatil

Google Chrome is all that I use, I stopped IE years ago....

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    bestadvisor apple mail to pst
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    sultansha What are the papular websites for ISO windows?
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    bestadvisor how to restore office-365-data
    Siar My regedit is not open
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    shahab what shouldn’t be connected?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    ChessKing Euask.com Incorrect site display
    shawnjasper7 How to get best dissertation writing service
    shahab Hamlet's character does Gielgud's belief reflect
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    robertniro Feel the joy of offline and online shopping at Facebook marketplace 1-855-479-1999
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.