Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

FACEBOOK Question - Album Photo's not displaying when posting? most albums do some will not, why ? Reward $25
Created by zrodfects, 434 days ago, 797 views

I have a Facebook page with photo albums but I have separate A-Z albums... For the last 3 years of doing this, albums "C" and "F" never posts on my timeline when I added photos, even recent photos under the albums section, but if I go in to the album they are there but I have to click on the photo then share on my timelime every single time and it's annoying, the hide from timeline is not disable when you first upload an image as with the other albums.... now a few weeks ago now album "B" is now doing this all of a sudden, so now 3 albums I have to manually share on my timeline.....

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, has this happened to you and you sorted it out, no point me contacting Facebook because they are useless, they take years to get back to you, I have asked twice in the past 2 years and no answer.

I thought maybe an album was getting too many images but the albums that are fine have 2 or 3 times more in them so it can't be space issues...

Any help would be muchly appreciated, thanks
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha14434 days ago

@zrodfects
maybe you need to change the date???

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=449012658483255

• downvote

zrodfects434 days ago

@ha14

Had a look at the date settings of the actual album, I noticed it shows a date of July 2014, for some reason this can not be change, but selecting 'use date of photo's" this still doesn't fix this.... when uploading an image you can see today's date there ready when selecting dates but still doesn't show on timeline, going back to a photo I uploaded minutes ago shows it was posted in 2014 :(

It picks it fine through Twitter as I set it to automatically post on Twitter, so this part has always worked fine, so it is only half getting the posting done...

I thought about creating a new "C" "F" & "B" albums but not sure if moving the older photos would still screw it up or makes things worse.... only a few weeks ago the "B" album starting this problem too so I am worried other albums will turn like this and create more work for myself...

• downvote

ha14434 days ago

@zrodfects

can you get the http address of the album and post it one time???

• downvote

zrodfects434 days ago

@ha14

I would as it could probably help but it's a private account sorry....

I may have to just deal with it, just annoying to share each upload everytime...

• downvote

ha14434 days ago

@zrodfects

delete the last photo in the album in question and see if it will bring it alive!!!

• downvote

zrodfects434 days ago

@ha14

I actually tried that earlier..

• downvote

ha14434 days ago

@zrodfects

create other albums upload the same photos (one at a time and check if the album will appear) there and check if it will work then you can delete the older ones.

maybe the last option would be Facebook support???

• downvote

zrodfects434 days ago

@ha14

I will try Facebook support one more time.;.. Thanks anyways

• downvote

MaheshPatil433 days ago

use google chrome as your browser

• downvote

zrodfects433 days ago

@MaheshPatil

Google Chrome is all that I use, I stopped IE years ago....

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    TrevorKith What are your hobbies?
    chamine How to wipe/erase hard drive from CMD prompt?
    grems What are some good templates for architects you can recommend me?
    Christian_Coutu Google search issue
    hphillpotts Windows 10 update screwed my computer
    grems Cheap gift ideas?
    nathanq Have your say on net neutrality.
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    djmarkm2k14 HOWTO GET FREE ANTIVIRUS FREE FOR LIFE - ALSO OTHER APPS FOR FREE WITHOUT PAYING
    Casetes Do you use some corporate gifts?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    jordianz Walk me through how you might derive the black-scholes formula by using a real options approach
    TrevorKith Where do sugar daddies meet their sugar babies?
    grems Are sugar baby relationships that gross?
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    nathanq Have your say on net neutrality.
    Praeses Programm-Übertragung
    Casetes Do you use some corporate gifts?
    TrevorKith What are your hobbies?
    grems Cheap gift ideas?
    djmarkm2k14 HOWTO GET FREE ANTIVIRUS FREE FOR LIFE - ALSO OTHER APPS FOR FREE WITHOUT PAYING
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.