Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Americans, do you go to vote? Reward $2
Created by glassy, 401 days ago, 883 views

Americans, do you go to vote?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

aniawa401 days ago

Yes. I voted early last week. There is an unasked question here: Has the fallacious belief that “it’s not like one vote ever made a difference” ever made in the outcome in an election? If you get 10% of your opposition to believe the above, then you’ve raised your candidate’s popularity by 10%, or more, among the only members of the electorate who matter, those who actually turn out to vote.
One other point, many Americans believe the USA is a democracy (the person who gets over ½ the votes wins). It is not. The USA is a representative republic. We vote for people to represent us in voting for a candidate. For example, In the current election, we enter the voting booth and vote for one of 2 candidates. In 48 states, the winning candidate of that state gets the votes equal to the number of congressmen from that state. Each vote is represented by a person at the electoral college. At the electoral college, the votes are given for each candidate. The one with 270 votes (or more) wins the prize. This is extremely over simplified and I didn’t even tell you about the 2 odd states or DC.

• downvote

igor401 days ago

Yes!Yes!Yes!

• downvote

gina_milner392 days ago

YES I VOTED THE FIRST TIME I EVER VOTED WAS WHEN OBAMA RAN BOTH TIMES AND NOW FOR HILLARY I USE TO HAVE THE MIND SET THAT IT DIDNT MATTER BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE CORRUPT AND ONCE THEY GET ELECTED THEY NEVER DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO AND I DIDNT BELIEVE THAT MY VOTE ACTUALLY MATTERED I NOW BELIEVE MY VOTE DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND WILL NEVER VOTE AGAIN WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS GET RID OF THE ELECTORAL VOTE I THINK THE POPULAR VOTE IS WHAT MATTERS BECAUSE ITS BASICALLY THE PEOPLES VOTES

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.