Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Roswell Incident Reward $1
Created by capybara, 405 days ago, 634 views

I'm quite curios to know if you think the Roswell Incident was an actual event regarding ET's in NV or heavy speculation based on evidence, or just a complete work of fiction.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

capybara405 days ago

I beleive there is enough factual and eyewitness accounts to give it valid consideration.

• downvote

ha14405 days ago

@capybara

mostly speculations, UFO researchers discounted the possibility that the incident had anything to do with aliens.

• downvote

ckoch405 days ago

it was demons

• downvote

Drmgiver405 days ago

It's considerable

• downvote

Aravi404 days ago

Hi @capybara

Till date no scientist can prove UFO true or false.

Scientic too belive UFO exist. But no other planet in our solar system have life.

Their is 2 type of belives:

1) As per Enstine, no partical can travel above speed of light. Nearest plaint is at distance of few million lightyears avalible. I.e, 1 lightyears = distance traveled by light for 1 year. Hence, UFO can't reach earth.

2) Aliens may have tech to travel more faster the light. It is concidered as per another Enstine theory of wormholes. It says particle traveling in wormhole have different time then in earth. It Can travel at greater then speen of light then speed of light without breaking the above said rule. Because of time deviation.

However, gov too keep strong servalance on ufo report to avoid unwanted panic in between people.

Regards,

• downvote

Alirio403 days ago

When you don´t know something, but still you want to talk about it, What do you do?, You speculate

• downvote

nihal29402 days ago

@capybara
i think that the Roswell Incident was an actual event . many people believe that aliens were on earth in ancient times and now they are returning on earth .many believe that us presidents were involved with aliens. =http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100947/Eisenhower-secret-meetings-aliens-pentagon-consultant-claims.html

=http://www.unsealedfiles.com/
=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens

regards

• downvote

SISTER_J0J0394 days ago

I believe it happened.
I believe it has happened long before Roswell and has never stopped.
I believe they were created, just like we were.
I also believe there is good and evil in aliens.
I do not believe they are demons.

• downvote

valery11365 days ago

in my opinion in this event there is some truth,because it has been prooved according to Enstein theory that a spaceship could move faster than the speed of light when passing through wormhole.Another fact that may corroborate the existence of aliens is that we know for sure that government is hiding something from us. When we think about Area 51 it is one such example. It was only in 2002 when US government acknowledged that such area existed. And we don't know even now what they are hiding there.

• downvote

my_asylum362 days ago

Seems a few of you wandered off the original question that was asked..........yes Roswell happened, not long after that event the government
started this program called Project Blue Book, maybe you've heard of it? and I believe Project blue Book ran from the early 1950's to around 1968 or 69? its sole purpose was to investigate UFO sightings, abductions and crashes.
Hasn't it ever flashed on anyone to wonder why the US spent billions to investigate something that doesn't exist according to them?
oh and I'll also ad that Aliens or anyone else that wishes to travel the Universe doesn't need to travel across it at light speed, all they do is open a worm hole through a 2 dimensional universe and go from point A to point B in seconds, why waste entire life times traveling through space when its much more efficient and thousands of years faster to simply fold space in half and travel though a 2D universe instead? really wide , really high and 0 thickness.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ritu What are benefits of Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification Training
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    selcinor Anybody know anything about this place
    adnane Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
    omarwa Time travel in reel
    ChessKing Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
    DivyaJ1 What is CSIR NET Exam?
    ChessKing Германивые транзисторы
    layls1071 Which better dell or Hp And why?
    Aravi Website transaction time handling technics.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.