Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

When NATO will begin to fight against Russia? Reward $2
Created by pustoi11, 444 days ago, 679 views

NATO is increasingly provoke Russia to take retaliatory action. when NATO will move to become more active?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

HMD437 days ago

NATO is 90% US.. Hope President Trump can change that for betterment of the world.

• downvote

Aravi444 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

Any one out of them become more active that means end of the world. I still think, it is not going to happen that soon.

The reason is:-

1) if USA and NATO countries have around 15000 to 18000 Nuke grenades, then Russia itself have 20000 Nuke grenades.

2) if NATO king of stealth technology, then Russia is king in missile technology.

3) No anti missile defense can shield hyper-sonic missiles, Russia will only use hyper-sonic missiles. It is very difficult to track jet like F22, then USA only will use F22 against Russia.

I strongly believe that both side know the result of war. So I think cold war will continue and each other will try to retaliatory their action.The leaders are wise enough to avoid war and reply in beneficial way.

Regards,

• downvote

lexshvets442 days ago

never, because firsts targets for russian missile is european and US military bases in EU. Some distance from the bases to the cities in EU? Europe understands this better than the US :)

• downvote

ad1510sf438 days ago

@pustoi11
Россия так же как и НАТО провоцирует чтоб именно НАТО начало действовать против России тогда начнется третья мировая к тому времени Россия заручится поддержкой Китая, северной корее и тогда она вернет те територии которые были когда то советский союз я думаю вот такой план России.

• downvote

farhanaan438 days ago

I do not think so

• downvote

ha14437 days ago

@pustoi11
well they will fight when there is no alternative left, but for the mean time there are more than one alternatives like increasing terrorist attack, terrorist attack in russia and in USA only then there will be a sign of of global warming and WAR untill then SO COLD THE NIGHT :)

• downvote

pustoi11388 days ago

America moves reasonable limits of decency and goes to a direct conflict with Russia,expelling diplomats. that Russia will take?

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    thsigit won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.