Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Пропал ярлык на программу Reward $2
Created by ChessKing, 405 days ago, 1616 views

На 7 винде на рабочем столе пропал ярлык яндекс браузера.Из самой папке браузера не получилось послать ярлык на рабочий стол.Какие еще есть способы?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi404 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

Really Sorry bro!

Looks like we went into our own discussion. YANDEX vs Firefox

Method 1

I also suggest you to restore the default settings of the desktop and check if it helps.

1) Type desktop in the search box and select "show or hide common icons on the desktop"

2) Click on restore default and check if it helps.

Method 2:

To run a system file check (SFC)
Go to start>Type CMD
Right click and run as Administrator
(called an elevated command prompt)
If you want to verify and repair the OS type sfc /scannow (note the space between sfc and "/")
If you just want to check (verify only) the OS type sfc /verifyonly (no changes will be made using verify only)

Method 3: Reinstall Yandex

https://yandex.com/support/yabrowser/install/install.xml

• downvote

Kolashi405 days ago

Путь Яндекс Браузер C:\Users\Имя пользователя\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\browser.exe
Вот ярлык можете скачать https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GKBY/dXrt4pkYT Кликнете на скачанный ярлык правой кнопкой мыши и выберите свойства и там отредактируйте путь к программе на свой.

• downvote

Flashwind405 days ago

@Kolashi
I doubt the result

• downvote

Flashwind405 days ago

@ChessKing
Make elementary steps:
1. Check your computer with antivirus.
2. Uninstall browser powerful software, such as IObit ... or WISE
3. Download the browser from OFFICIAL website.

QUESTION: Why Yandex browser? - There is, for example Firefox, PaleMoon (Firefox is the same, but done differently)...
Google and Facebook lost their reputation by the cooperation with the CIA. I limited my contact with them. In Yandex I use only search, but the browser does not like me.
... however, it's your choice!

• downvote

Flashwind405 days ago

@ChessKing
AFTERWORD.
I refused to Yandex browser and not use them.
But I will recommend an extension that works in all decent browsers is a Start.me.
Just search for extensions "Start.me", install and you will have problems with the Main Menu in any browser where you installed this extension!
https://start.me

• downvote

Flashwind405 days ago

@ChessKing
One more note.
By the end of the year, Firefox plans to use a more efficient engine (4 channels). The Yandex browser uses the old Chromium..
In addition, Yandex is abusing the Commerce...
Start.me (from the Netherlands) refused to default search Google (!) and leave the use of this search at the discretion of the user.
Think about it!

• downvote

Aravi405 days ago

Hi @Flashwind

I am answering you with Yandex browser.

1) Yandex , Firefox, Google chrome all use same webkit engine. Webkit engine is open source engine.

2) Yandex works similar to Google chrome but comparatively more secured.

3) Yandex allows any search engine. My Yandex browser's default search engine is Google search.

4) Kindly scan your PC with malware byte.

5) Your browser setting might got hijacked by malware or trojan horse. So kindly try to clean reinstall the new Yandex version.

I am from India, not from Russia, I like Yandex browser. I think Yandex is not abusing the Commerce, but challenging the Commerce.

Regards,

• downvote

Aravi405 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

Copy paste the below path in run:

%Userprofile%\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application

You can right click and create shortcut and copy and paste in the desktop.

If icon is not visible, kindly follow the steps as told by Kolashi.

If still any problem, it is highly common problem, you just need to reinstall the browser.

Take backup of your browser settings in the below link and freshly install the browser.

https://browser.yandex.com/sync/?lang=ru&source=menu

Regards,

• downvote

Flashwind404 days ago

Hi, @Aravi
Glad to meet you on the page! Always with interest and respect your opinion and your advice.
But in this particular case, you are unfortunately mistaken.
Chrome, Yandex and many others have as engine Chromium. It is a fact.
Firefox is a free browser on engine Gecko, development and its subsidiary, the Mozilla Corporation. It's the third popular browser in the world and First among the free software . The browser has a special success in some countries, particularly in Germany, it is the most popular browser with a share 43,07 % for July 2014.
This statistic in 2014!
I'll add my PERSONAL opinion and observation.
I have an account on the German post. Germany is alarmed by the interference of Big Brother in private and public life, and therefore recommends its users Firefox. It is also a fact.
On Firefox Browser: the developers of the browser has been conflicts of interests, and they were divided. So there was a Pale Moon browser. In my set of tools the browser has. It has many advantages. There are drawbacks - in particular, a small number of extensions for working with multimedia. But he's got great defense and good speed.
This browser uses the extension Start.me and I have a good contact with the developers of this extension (the Netherlands). The extension works with all browsers of my cage and freed me from routine copying of links.
In the expansion Start.me user can set ANY set of search engines, but for a long time the developers have set the default Google search. Recently, the developers have officially notified me that they REFUSED to Google search as the primary, but I can use the search by his personal desire and need.
Google and Facebook for its collaboration with the secret services lost reputation. It is a fact.
Yandex.
It's a great search system (especially in Russia) and a decent postal service (if necessary). But Yandex browser is not tenable. Unsuccessful. A lot of deficiencies and Commerce. I don't use this browser and I do not advise to use it - it has no advantages. It's garbage.
Despite the loss of reputation I use as a tool for Chrome browser. I use to work with Google drive.
In my kit there is an Opera, Maxton Cloud browser, Tor Browser. By the way, Tor Browser based on Firefox. Unfortunately I didn't save a link to the information, but please take my word for it - Firefox announced the transition at the end of the year on the engine of a new type. Promise a lot of benefits.
I am very pleased to communicate with you and have a desire to continue the contact. Unfortunately on these pages an exchange of addresses are not allowed, but it is possible to think of something ;)
Sincerely, Flashwind.

• downvote

Aravi404 days ago

Hi @Flashwind

Bro!!! I too Glad to discuss with you.

ok I just forgot about Firefox.

I understand it is not in favour of your country. I can understand the reason behind.

When you tell you are not able to change to google search I thought that you are facing some problem.

I guess you want to express your point of you. For me both are browser I felt no difference. Chrome or firefox or Yendex or opera all are browser. All are competitors.

I hope my view is not irritate you.

Thanks for information.

I think it is correct time to leave you to continue you discussion.

• downvote

ChessKing404 days ago

@Kolashi не получилось

• downvote

Flashwind404 days ago

Hi, @Aravi
I have always appreciated and continue to appreciate your point of view.
I hope that we someday will find the opportunity of exchange of views in addition to these pages, such as Facebook or Google+
I wish you luck, success and prosperity!

• downvote

Aravi404 days ago

Hi @Flashwind

Thanks bro!

• downvote

ChessKing403 days ago

Пришлось качать и устанавливать заново.Установка была около 10 мин,закладки сохранились.Ярлык появился.Ярлык пропал после того как убрал яндекс браузер с панели задач.Думаю это глюк яндекса.

• downvote

Aravi402 days ago

Hi @ChessKing

I am glad that your problem is resolved, Thanks for selecting my answer as the best.

Regards,

• downvote

fury26rus402 days ago

не копируй, а создай ярлык, и просто вставь ярлык на рабочий стол, вот и всё

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    paulwestlake1944 Byte Fence Software
    TrevorKith What kind of bed is the most comfortable?
    richlandvaughans_4992 Scrolling issue on my laptop
    caturpoker99 How to creat a bot and play?
    Teresita Is investing in bitcoin safe?
    Teresita New usb flash drive already infected with virus
    lightcloud Is there a site where you can cash a check on your computer?
    Frank121 Is binary option trading a good way to earn money online?
    lybwrsh How I can Exchange paypal to btc or Eth?
    blackcats Turning 18 years old and want to get into the IT field need help
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    amansaxena For Our Quality Service Call On Our Gmail Customer Support Number
    Teresita How does RSS work?
    a454545 Problem with Formating The SD card
    lybwrsh How I can Exchange paypal to btc or Eth?
    Frank121 Is binary option trading a good way to earn money online?
    grems I need a set of blue dinnerware. Where to find one?
    TrevorKith What kind of bed is the most comfortable?
    ko4ga Problem running Wise care 365 pro registard
    caturpoker99 How to creat a bot and play?
    lightcloud Is there a site where you can cash a check on your computer?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.